Y/n's Powers

Abilities:

Superhuman Strength

Superhuman Speed

Superhuman Agility

Superhuman Endurance

Accelerated Healing Factor (He can regenerate from most wounds immediately.)

Hand-to-hand Combat

Demonic Power

Weapons Proficiency

Styles: Different fighting styles that switch to Y/n's father and grandfather's abilities.

Royal Guard Style: Based on minimizing damage taken.
Just Block: Negates all damage taken.
Release: Powerful counterattack move that returns all damage to the enemies.
Ultimate: Blocks enemy attacks and converts the block energy into life power for himself.
Dreadnaught: A mysterious technique that transforms the body into a seemingly metallic shell impervious to enemy assault.
Gunslinger Style: As the name suggests, it maximizes damage caused by Y/n's firearms.
Swordmaster Style: Augments damage caused by Y/n's melee weapons. It also gives him new techniques and finishers.
Trickster Style: Focused on dodging and maneuverability.
Air Trick: Some sort of teleportation that allows Y/n to get close to enemies in the blink of an eye.
Sky Star: Uses magical energy to create a mid-air platform from which he can kick off and move horizontally.
Flipper: Flips back into a safe position after being knocked off his feet by enemy attacks.
Doppelganger Style: Allows Y/n to create copies of himself.
Quicksilver Style: Allows Y/n to slow down time temporarily.

Dark Slayer Style:Much like Dante's Trickster Style but, most effective movement tool, allowing him to reposition himself on the battlefield by teleportation. Air Trick will take him directly in front of an enemy on the ground or in the air. (When Y/n equipped with Yamato)

Electricity Generation and Manipulation: Inherited from Trish's demon power most commonly takes the form of yellow lightning (blue in the anime). He uses this lightning to augment his kicks and punches. He can fire this lighting as well as channel into various physical objects, like his guns, or rockets. He can also transfer her electricity to others.

Devil Trigger: A special power possessed by demons and hybrids which allows them to release their inner supernatural potential. While in Devil Trigger, some characters take on a demonic form. In this form, the character's physical and magical attributes are amplified, and the character may have access to upgrades or even additions to their normal abilities like flying or hovering. Also in this form, it accelerates the healing factor a lot faster than normal rate.

First Stage (Crimson aura and lightning effects around him)