Chapter 21: Family Reunion at Parent's Day!

3rd POV:

(Dawn at Magnolia)

As the sun begins to rise, Ur and Irene woke up a bit early to see Y/n and the others departing for a while.

Irene: Be careful out there, honey. (Kiss on cheek)

Ur: We'll see you guys soon. And Y/n, come back safe okay? (Kiss on lips)

Y/n:(smile) Thank you, we will. You girls ready?

Kuroka/Asia/Rossweisse/Chisato: (smile,nod) Yeah/I'm ready/Yes!

Y/n summoned his Rebellion's Oath both hands, pointed to the ground and portal formed as ready to walk through.

(Morning at Kuoh Town)

As Y/n and the others have arrived back at Kuoh, they have noticed there's a bit of change of Y/n's house

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As Y/n and the others have arrived back at Kuoh, they have noticed there's a bit of change of Y/n's house. It's seems that the rooms are a bit wider than before.

Y/n: Wait a minute, my house has been changed since we left.

Kuroka: My guess is probably Sona's doing. (smirk) After all, she's your fiance.

Asia: Yeah that's true. But wait, there's some stuff that doesn't belong to us.

Asia is right. There are some items that didn't belong to them. They have some guesses for that reason.

Rossweisse: There's some people living in Y/n's home.

Chisato: Y/n, do you think who those items belongs to?

Y/n:(smile) Hehe, only one way to find out. (Look at the clock and calendar) Kuroka, Rossweisse, Chisato can you prep some refreshments and I'll help when we get back.

Kuroka/Rossweisse/Chisato:(smile) Understood/No problem.

Y/n and Asia have dressed up their Kuoh uniform and started to heading their way to Kuoh Academy High School for Open House.

As Y/n and Asia have arrived, female students are surprised and blushing of Y/n's appearance.

Girl.1: Wow, Y/n is here!

Girl.2: He's still so dreamy and packed!

Girl.3: I can't believe he's back!

Girl.4:(pout) But look, Y/n is with Asia, holding hands.

Female students are jealous of Y/n and Asia are in relationship. But unknowingly for them, Y/n is already in relationships with his girls.

However, two of Perverted Trio are very angry about him stealing their paradise.

Matsuda:(angry) Hey you bastard!!! Who needs you here, you piece of shit!!!

Motohama:(angry) Turn around and f**k off!!! You're not welcome here, except cutie there!!!

Female students are disgusted of Matsuda and Motohama's outburst. Y/n patted Asia's head to comfort her.

Y/n: Don't worry Asia. I'll be fine, knowing what we experience in place okay? (Winks at her)

Third Sparda of Fairy Tailजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें