Chapter 20: A Normal Day at Fairy Tail

3rd POV:

As the new day rises, Team Redgrave are awake from their rooms and heading to the living room.

Kuroka:(smile) Morning everyone.

Team Redgrave:(smile) Good morning!

Heine: Wait, where's Y/n and the kids?

Juliet: Maybe they're still sleeping.

Ur: I guess he must be tired from jobs we had.

Chisato: I'll go wake them up.

Rossweisse: I'll go with you.

Asia: We'll be waiting for you.

Irene: Yes and we'll be ready to go the guild hall.

As Chisato and Rossweisse have made it inside of Y/n's room, they see Y/n is still sleeping in the bed. However they have started to noticed two large spots inside the blanket.

As Rossweisse slowly removed the blanket and revealed as Latina and Grace are cuddling with Y/n. Chisato and Rossweisse are very surprised and happy about Y/n being a caring father.

Rossweisse:(smile) Aww~ they are so cute. Maybe I should take a picture of this moment.

Chisato:(giggles) Indeed, he's definitely fit for a husband material. After all, we all loved for who he is.

As Rossweisse secretly took a picture of them sleeping and Chisato nudges them to wake up. Y/n slowly waking up from his sleep to see Chisato and Rossweisse, and give them morning kisses.

Y/n:(smile) Good morning Chisato, Rossweisse.

Chisato:(smile) Good morning Y/n, it's time for us to go.

Rossweisse:(smile) Along with our cute daughters that they were cuddling with you.

Y/n: Right, now I remember. Latina, Grace it's time to wake up.

As Latina and Grace are slowly awake and yawning from their sleep, they are happy to see his dad and moms awake.

Latina/Grace:(smile) Morning daddy and mommys!

Chisato/Rossweisse:(smile) Morning sweethearts, it's time to go.

Chisato and Rossweisse gave them a kiss on their foreheads as a mother would do.

As their daughters are getting dressed and ready to go the guild hall. And Y/n have changed his clothes from yesterday.

As they're outside and saw Irene is wearing a different clothes as she started to change

(Irene's clothes)