Chapter 26: Battle of Eclipse Celestial Spirits Pt.2: Fight against E.Ophiuchus

3rd POV:

After Y/n Redgrave have saved Natsu from Eclipse Ophiuchus’ attack and arrived the scene, Natsu had a crazy idea to give Lucy and Yukino’s advantage with Y/n’s help. Hisui, Arcadios, Wendy, Carla and Happy are anticipated for their idea.

Y/n: (smile) Alright Natsu, I’m ready whenever you are. 👍

Natsu: (smirk) Hehe that’s the spirit! Hey Lucy, Yukino, get ready and close the their gates!

Natsu and Y/n stand side by side together, Natsu releases his dark magic, at the same time Y/n unleashed his crimson demonic aura at 2%, two powers combined and shoot upwards where different places from the Zodiac Realms.

Natsu and Y/n: Haaaaaaaaaagh!

E.Ophiuchus: (shocked) Im-imposssible! Two mere humans, possess such immense power!!!

Natsu: (grins) Hehe, I’m not just human, I’m a Dragon Slayer!

Y/n: (grins) As for me, I’m half human and half demon got that?! Together!

Natsu and Y/n: Haaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!!

Natsu and Y/n pushed a bit further of their powers to give Lucy and Yukino the advantage to the finish the job. Wendy, Carla, Happy, Arcadios and Hisui are a bit surprised from not just Natsu’s dark magic and Y/n’s aura is demonic.

Carla: WHAT! Y/n is a demon!? How can that be?!

Wendy: Yeah but…for some reason, when I look at him, he doesn’t seem to be threat.

Happy: Huh? What do you mean by that?

Wendy: Because I know that he’s a good person. He made me feel very safe. After all, he did saved me when we came back to Magnolia from those bandits and their monsters.

Hisui: Incredible. For some reason, Wendy’s right. Could it be he’s related to Mirajane from the Grand Magic Games?

Arcadios: Hmm…I can’t say for sure. He’ll have to explain later.

While the Zodiac Realms have been converging to each other, Lucy and Yukino are a bit confused how she arrived while E.Libra joined up with E.Virgo. As two Celestial Wizards confronted the last two Eclipse Celestial Spirits, Lucy and Yukino joined together to perform their magic against them. As E.Virgo and E.Libra charged towards them however, they have been defeated by Lucy and Yukino’s Urano Metria. Lucy use the key to close E.Virgo while same with Yukino close E.Libra.

After E.Virgo and E.Libra have been closed, Lucy and Yukino are teleported to where Y/n, Natsu and the others. Wendy and the others are surprised they have made it through alright and exhausted.

Wendy: Looks like they made it back!

Carla: But are they alright?!

Wendy, Carla, Happy and Hisui rushed to them to make sure if they’re hurt.

Natsu: They pulled it off-!

Natsu have fainted and exhausted from his release of dark magic while Y/n and Arcadios help him up.

Arcadios: Steady now, Natsu.

Y/n: Yeah man, I didn’t know that dark magic effected you badly.

Wendy: (worried) Lucy, can you hear me?!

Hisui: (worried) Yukino, please open eyes for us!

Lucy and Yukino opened their eyes and they are relieved that they alright.

Lucy: What…what happened?

Happy: You can thank Natsu and Y/n for that one!

Yukino: What do you mean?