Chapter 2: Y/n's Daily Life/Phoenix Arrives

Y/n's POV:

Well my name is Y/n Shirogane. 2nd Year Student Kuoh Academy High School, and I'm also a part of the Occult Research Club, my role as a pawn piece of Rias Gremory.

While I'm all washed up and wearing my school uniform, I was still thinking about of what I just saw in my dream, like does this meant to me. He doesn't seem to bothering me that much, for some reason it felt sort of familiar to me. However, I was greeted by my roommate who surprised me with breakfast that she made but she did something that I didn't expect. So I turned my body away from looking at her, wear nothing but an apron on. My face is very red and started to heating up.

Y/n: Whoa!...(sigh) Good grief Kuroka, give me a break, already...

Kuroka: (giggles) Good morning, darling 😘. I made some breakfast just for the both of us. After all, you and her were the one who saved and give me some shelter.

Well my roommate's name is Kuroka Toujou, a claimed to be an S-Class Stray Devil, also a former member of Chaos Brigade

Well my roommate's name is Kuroka Toujou, a claimed to be an S-Class Stray Devil, also a former member of Chaos Brigade. This happens about few years ago, when my caretaker who was named Emiko Shirogane and I was on our way to our home, we heard and saw a female black cat were meowing but it sounded like she was in pain. So we decided to bring her along to our house for shelter. After Emiko disappeared which she left a note along with the Star-Shaped Charm, I was surprised by the same black cat that we saved and transformed back to her human form. She is a beautiful woman which I can't denied that, she have always been there with us together as a family which she's grateful for that. So Kuroka started to tell her story about herself like her abilities, her family also her tragic story about her kind and her little sister, Shirone(Koneko's true name). So an undercover agent, I let her stay at our house to make her happy and be free, it will be our secret until then.

Y/n:(blushed,sigh)...K-kuroka, I appreciated that...but this is a bit too far.

Kuroka:Aww... you're cute when you are blushing(giggles)..😘

Y/n:(blush,pout)..I-I-I I do not geez...you're embarrassing me...

We have enjoyed eating our breakfast I looked at the clock and it's almost time for me to go.

Y/n: Well I'm off...please be careful okay?

Kuroka: Don't worry I promise...(kiss me on lips) you stay safe too okay?

Y/n:(smile) Right, I will...

So I'm on my way to Kuoh Academy...

3rd POV: