Chapter 5: Engagement Party! Demon vs. Phoenix

3rd POV:

After Y/n has been revived but his appearance have changed dramatically, Y/n came up with a plan for the engagement party of Rias Gremory and Riser Phoenix. The first part, Chisato will inform Sona about the news of Y/n's revival in secret along with the evidence of his murder that took place in the Rating Game on hold until the time is right. Lastly, Y/n and Kuroka are planning to investigate the proof of her innocence at her former master's place. So they agreed to his plan and started in motion.

Kuroka and Y/n have arrived at the old abandoned building of her master's home. It was covered in dust and spider webs that covers the entire furnitures. They have reached to the library, noticed the dried blood from the master of this house by Kuroka, but with a good reason. He noticed a certain bookshelf and hears the wind drafted through the gap. He destroyed the bookshelf with his awakened powers revealed an secret passage that leads downstairs, she casted some magic to brighten the stairway and started to walk down. Another door is in front of him, he repeated the same method.

As the door's gone, it revealed that really shocked Y/n to the core that he sees a room with cages and inside them was filled with rotten corpses and dried blood. Y/n is starting to raise the crimson aura in rage for which horrific events of cruelty.

Y/n:(anger):That monster...he's lucky that he's already dead...

Kuroka:(serious)Yeah, that's the real reason for my actions.

Then he noticed that another door at the end of the hallway, they proceeded to investigate there. It reveals the room filled with some lab equipments, tubes, a computer and a bookshelf full of books. It contains all of the illegal informations and experiments of every species. And Y/n noticed that there's a certain book reveals about Kuroka and Shirone. All of this horrific events definitely will clear Kuroka's name, so they recorded everything in this house as the second part of evidence. So they returned back at their home to be prepared for the engagement party.

(Timeskip to Engagement Party)

All of the guests are at present, Rias and Riser are in the wedding dress. All of the ORC members are here including Sona. Issei have objects that arranged marriage with his Boosted Gear on. Surprisingly, The Devil King, Sirzechs Lucifier former heir of the Gremory Family also the husband of Grayfia Lucifuge and the father of Millicas Gremory. The eldest child of Zeoticus Gremory and Venelana Gremory and the older brother of Rias Gremory.

 The eldest child of Zeoticus Gremory and Venelana Gremory and the older brother of Rias Gremory

Riser:(surprised)My lord, what's the meaning of this?!

Sirzechs:I've watched the game, but I'd say it was underwhelming. So I brought him as an extra entertainment.

Riser:But this is the final result of that victory.

Sirzechs:You there, Issei Hyoudou. You possess the power of the dragon. This party could use a bit more flare as the main event. So I decided to give this another chance against Riser, what do you say?