Chapter 30: Returned to Fairy Tail!

3rd POV:

(In case those readers are new or wondering, go check out the 'Son of Mavis' and 'Sonic and Third Sparda's World Adventure' until you are up to Chapter 29.5.)

At sunset in Earthland...

After Y/n's adventures in the parallel universe of Earthland where Dante Dreyar Vermillion resides and another world in this universe where Y/n is friends with a certain blue hedgehog along with his friends, Y/n have finally made it back safely to the outskirts of Magnolia.

Y/n was lying on his back on the ground. He started to wake up, and he opened his eyes to see the orange sky with clouds.

Y/n: This place...

Y/n got up on the ground, dusting him off, looked and saw that he had finally arrived at Magnolia in Earthland. Y/n yawns, stretches his body up, and is relieved.

Y/n: Finally made it back. Oh man, what a bunch of adventures I had.

Y/n looked around until he noticed that he arrived next to his house and was surprised to see the front was repaired.

Y/n: Whoa, the house was repaired. But... How long have I been gone for? I can't tell.

Y/n noticed there's no light in his house. He checked inside the house with his Ki Sense ability, but no one's there.

Y/n: Hmm. But, where are they?

???: Wow, so he must be Y/n Redgrave?

Y/n: Huh?

Y/n was a bit startled from a girl's voice, turned around and saw a girl in a very long, wavy, pastel yellow-blonde hair that reaches down to her feet with a small ahoge; large green eyes with no pupils; peachy skin and a slight child-like build. Y/n instantly knows who she really is. Like the alternate universe, it's Mavis Vermillion, the first guildmaster of Fairy Tail.

By Y/n turned around, Mavis unexpectedly blushed her face in pink and her heart beating fast.

Mavis: 'This feeling. Why am I like this? He's very different... than 'him'. Could this be the one-?'

Y/n: Hey there, you alright? *smirk* Would you mind taking pictures of me? It's free, ya know.

Mavis snapped out of her thoughts, and she's blushing red when Y/n said that. To her surprise, Y/n can see her due to the emblem on his chest.

Mavis: Oh! I'm sorry! It's not! *pout* Gosh, how embarrassing! You trickster!

Y/n laughed at this amusement.

Y/n: Sorry, I saw that look. I mean, I appreciate your compliment.

Mavis turned away from Y/n as she covered her face with her hands.

Y/n: So anyway, can everyone in Fairy Tail see you?

Mavis: *ahem* Yes. Including new members, which are you and your group as well. I heard new members have joined my guild recently, and I wanted to see for myself. And I'm sure you know who I am.

Y/n: Yeah, and you saw what happened to me, right? Of what I'm dealing with, the alternate world, you know that kind of thing.

Mavis: Of course. But I'm not the only one who saw it all. Everyone in Fairy Tail has seen what happened until you've got dragged into an unknown portal. We were worried about you. But somehow, we aren't because we've felt a strong connection from us to you.

Y/n: Yep, I can tell. A lot has happened to me.

Mavis floated around Y/n and sensed some of his presence within him. She sensed a demonic aura and dark power but somehow remained the same. Aside from that, she feels warmth and relief as she feels a strong heart and a soul of will within Y/n.