Chapter 36 Pt.2: Homecoming! A Tour in Kuoh!

Previously on Third Sparda of Fairy Tail...

Just when a normal day at Magnolia in Fairy Tail has started, Natsu and Gajeel argue to challenge Y/n once again while guild members cheering. However, a phone call from Y/n's phone is interrupted and revealed as Morrison from the other world for a job. Y/n and his group were on their way while Team Natsu, Juvia, Gajeel, Panther Lily, Cana, Levy, Laxus, the Strauss siblings, Makarov wanted to come along, including Mavis as well to the other world. Y/n lead them to his hometown and his business office. He introduced Fairy Tail to his family and friends. Morrison came into the office and gave Y/n details about the job and that Damien and the remainder of Kokabiel's army were at Red Grave City in the ruins of the manor of Sparda. Y/n and Nero are up to the challenge while Fairy Tail Team B, Irene, Heine, and Juliet come along while Mavis watches from afar. They weren't expecting Damien to take a cat girl hostage while her parents were slowly losing their life, Nero and Y/n showed him no mercy. As Damien struggles and refuses to give up, a mysterious stranger, V, makes a surprising return and finishes him instantly while Fairy Tail Team B is confused, Nero is shocked to see him and Y/n is silent. How did V come back to the living? Let's find out.

Back to the story...

After Damien's demise, Fairy Tail Team B, Irene, Heine, and Juliet were a bit baffled about that man which was revealed as V, while Nero was in disbelief to see him again and Y/n was silent. Mavis watches them from afar in silence. V's familiars Griffon and Shadow joined up with him.

Griffon: Oh man! It's great to be back in action! And we're back to working with those guys. Just like old times?

V: Yes. It would seem so.

Shadow roared as he agreed with V.

Griffon: And just to be clear, we're not gonna kill them too? You know, I was just asking.

V: No. We won't. It wouldn't prove anything. What could we possibly gain by doing so?

Griffon: Huh. I never thought about it that way. Didn't bother while we were fighting and were beaten by Dante and you went back to Vergil.

Shadow growled as it grabs their attention to those who aren't familiar to them and Nero. Laxus and Irene narrow their eyes to be cautious. They noticed Nero protecting Fran while clenching his fist in anger.

Griffon: *mutter* Hey, V. That kid is gonna blow a fuse at us any minute. I'm guessing he knows.

V silently agreed and nodded with Griffon.

Cana: That guy took the black pigeon down.

Juvia: But who is he?

Gajeel: Something about that guy is a bit off. But he's got a big cat! Lily is stronger than him!

Levy: Now is not the time, idiot.

Lily: They aren't ordinary animals as far as what we saw.

Mirajane: They're demons, I can feel their presence.

Juliet: And there's a talking bird, so weird.

Heine: We've seen strange things before.

Laxus: Tell us, who are you?

Irene: And how long have you been watching us?

V smirked a little as he was about to pull something out of his jacket, they were on guard to fight back but he took a book and said.

V: "I have no name; I am but two days old..."

They were confused from his line of poetry, closed his book and he chuckled amusedly.