Chapter 17: Mother and Daughter's Reunion! New Members Joined!

Y/n's POV:

(Morning of Magnolia)

As the sunlight shining on my face, I started to wake up of my bed. I recalled that I was having sex with Ur along with Kuroka last night. But I didn't see them now, they must have wake up ahead of me. I also remembered that Ur confessed her feelings for me and I accept it.

Y/n:...(yawn) Man, what a night I had. I better go to take a shower.

I went the bathroom to take a shower for ten minutes to freshened up and rid of the scent of sex from last night. After I took a shower, I went back my room to put on my clothes and check on the mirror of myself.

 After I took a shower, I went back my room to put on my clothes and check on the mirror of myself

Y/n:(whilstled) Damn, I look good as always. Anyway, I bet they're downstairs in the living room.

As I was walking towards downstairs, I stopped and can't helped to wondered in my mind.

Y/n:(mind) I wonder how Sona and the others are doing in Kuoh? I hope my family received my letter of departure. I should check up on them later. And no one knows who I really am in this world.

As I was walking towards living room, I was greeted by my team along with Irene, Heine, Juliet, Latina and mysterious girl.

Y/n:(smile) Good morning everyone.

Team Redgrave/Irene/Heine/Juliet/Latina/Little Brown Girl:(smile) Good Morning!

Asia: How are you feeling today?

Y/n: I'm feeling great today, thanks for asking. Say where's Kuroka and Ur?

Rossweisse: Kuroka is in the kitchen cooking breakfast for everyone along with Ur.

Y/n: Wow, really?! Well I'm sure it will be delicious.

Chisato: Ur is really in a good mood today, (mind) I know exactly what happened last night, but I admire your kindness.

I noticed that Chisato had a smile on her face as she knows about last night but she knew about Ur's feelings and I accept it. And I also noticed that Irene's face is slightly red as something is on her mind however Heine and Juliet notice her face.

Heine: Lady Irene, are you alright?

Juliet: Your face is red, something wrong.

Irene:(blush) N-nothing, I'm fine.

Latina: I hope you're okay miss.

Little Girl: Yeah, me too.

Y/n: By the way, who's your friend Latina?

Latina:(smile) That's Grace.

Y/n: Huh? Where is Grace? I haven't seen her.

As I was confused about Grace, I noticed that Team Redgrave and the others were giggling about this situation.

Y/n: Okay, is there anything you girls want to tell me?

Little Girl:(giggles) He's really funny when he is confused now. I will show you.