Chapter 3: Betrayal within the Rating Game

3rd POV:

After Y/n came back home from school, he began to explain everything about what happened during his time of Occult Research Club. Kuroka is shocked by the news of him and other members being to participate the Rating Game between Rias Gremory and Riser Phoenix within a week to prepare the battle. So Rossweisse had called Y/n to pack his clothes to begin their training until morning. Y/n will keep his promise to find a way to clear the charges of Kuroka's crime, to reunite with her little sister.

However, Kuroka can't help but have a bad feeling like something terrible is about to happen to Y/n's life. Not just her, Asia, Rossweisse, Sona and Chisato had the exact same bad feelings about Y/n. Also, Y/n secretly had a feeling and heard a few same voices in his dream.

...Y/n...be careful around your group...they will betrayal you for more power...

...Yes...but there are others who cared and loved you...

...Y/n...we will let you know when the time has come...

When Y/n heard those voices, it started to make more sense to him. After everything that Y/n has done for Rias, but it was all in vein.So he trusted them and started to follow their instructions. But for some reason, he started to feel familiar somehow like he knows those three voices that he just heard. And he's started to get closer to the truth about his forgotten past.

But before he left with the ORC for training, Y/n began to warn Kuroka if anything happens to him; record those important events around him with the Rias and her followers, and pass to Sona and her peerage on his behalf. So Kuroka will keep his promise, after everything that they have been through together.

When the members of Occult Research Club had arrived at Rias's summer home, they have began their rigorous training with their best of their abilities to breakthrough the limits. Akeno, Koneko and Kiba are somewhat improved of their stats of the chess pieces. Rossweisse began to instructing Asia to increase her Twilight Healing also attempting to casting some of magic- based attacks. Y/n was self training with his sword the Crimson's Edge(an undercover name, until the awakening) to improve his physical strength and stamina. As for Issei, he wasn't trying his best with his Boosted Gear. He kept looking and thinking about his stupidest fantasy of their breasts, he lacks of improving his physical strength and stamina.

However, during their time of training for the Rating Game, Rias had began to make an devious plan for betraying Y/n to extract his pawn piece to her "trump card" known as Issei with the help of Akeno, Kiba and shockingly Koneko.

(Timeskip to the Rating Game)

After a week of their training, the battle between the Gremory and Phoenix Family is about begin. Rias and her team are ready to fight for the sake of Rias' future.

Rias: Alright. Is everyone well prepared?

Kiba:I'm ready, milady.

Koneko:...Ready..

Asia:(nod)Yes, I am ready.

Issei:(excited)Yeah, let's kick their asses!

Rossweisse:(determined)Let's not lose this fight.

Y/n:(nod)Right, we can do this.

Akeno:(smile)It looks like we are ready, Lady Rias.

Then a summoning circle reveals as Sona Sitri, Tsubaki Shinra and Grayfia Lucifige.

Grayfia:Lady Rias, are they ready to enter the battlefield?

Rias:(nod)Yes, we are.

Grayfia:(bow)Very well, good luck. One more thing that you should know, the Devil King Lucifier will be watching.