Chapter 8: Arrived in the New World! A Second Chance!

3rd POV:

As Y/n and his lovers had left, they have witnessed of their surroundings to see a lot of stars that's far away and clouds formed. They have been protected by Y/n's barrier and power as they are close to him.

 They have been protected by Y/n's barrier and power as they are close to him

Asia:(surprised) Wow, it's beautiful!

Kuroka: This is like the Dimensional Gap, but a bit different.

Rossweisse: I wonder, where can we go from here?

Chisato: Y/n, any idea on where to go?

Y/n: Hmm...Don't worry, I'll think of something. I need to concentrate within my heart to the location.

Y/n have started to focus within his heart to pinpoint any location. He sensed something there and proceeded to investigate there. As they made their way, they stumbled upon a world that looks like Earth but in a different shape that is filled with some interesting cities and forests to explore. But their surprise, that world is radiating with magic.

Kuroka: I feel like my power is responding now.

Asia: I guess it's coming from that world.

Rossweisse: Yes, but we don't know what that world is called.

Chisato: There's no turning back now. We've come all this way to settled down.

Y/n: Right, let's go.

As they're ready to go in that world, they noticed a light blue orb that wondering around was coming their way.

Y/n:Umm...hello?

???: Hi there.

Asia:(surprised) Whoa, it can talk!

Kuroka: It's a female soul.

Rossweisse: Incredible, we feel some life force from her.

Chisato: Can you tell us who you are?

???: Right, My name is Ur Milkovich. What are your names?

Y/n:(smile) Right I'm Y/n...Y/n Redgrave, nice to meet you Ur. Besides me are Asia Argento, Kuroka Toujou, Rossweisse and Chisato Hasegawa.

Kuroka/Asia/Rossweisse/Chisato: Hello there/Please to make your acquaintance.

Ur:(happy) It's very nice to meet all of you, especially from you handsome~

Y/n:(chuckles) Right. So what brings you here, did something happen to you?

Ur:(serious) Yeah. As you can see in this state, I've been killed by a monster long time ago.