Chapter 32: The Labyrinth of White!

3rd POV:

After a long and eventful day for Y/n of spending time with the kids and his friends, visiting the ruins of Rosemary Village with Irene and Erza, and going on their steamy love in the inn for the night. Y/n, Erza, and Irene have come back to Magnolia while the sun comes up. Y/n presents them with their own star-shaped charms. They happily accept and rest for their new day.

As their day started, there's no jobs available for him at the time. Since Y/n’s Riolu has evolved into Lucario, Y/n has an idea to spend his day by doing some training and exercise at his house. His summons have agreed and started to train their powers and abilities, as Y/n started to learn more about his Ki abilities. Kuroka told Y/n a bit of comparison to her Senjutsu and his Ki, and both have different names, but the same concept is the flow of life energy. She gave him a few pointers as Y/n followed her guidance, and it took him a few hours to control his Ki. Kuroka had blessed him with a bit of her power of Senjutsu and started training to heighten his senses and abilities. Y/n and his summons have made new moves to try it out in their upcoming battles. Most of their friends came by for a visit or hanging out with them, especially when Natsu barged in for a match, and Lucy scolded him.

During their training, they noticed Ur had been acting a bit serious and depressed from her actions on a certain day, not just her, that includes her students. Y/n, Kuroka, Asia, Chisato, and Rossweisse knew exactly what changed her while Irene, Heine, Juliet, and the kids were confused until Y/n explained the story about her They sympathize with what Ur had been through years ago. Ur went up to others, told them she'll be out for a while, and they respected her wish, even Y/n. Around late at night, Ur came back from her walk, noticed a little bit of light around the backyard, checking to see who's there, and to her surprise, to see Y/n was training for a while. Ur sneakily approached behind him, wrapped her arms around his chest, Y/n hugged her back, and they headed to his room to sleep together. A day went by, and Ur decided that she wanted to train with Y/n. He accepted her request and started to train together.

Two days later…

Natsu and Happy are glaring at each other on Mt. Hakobe, as they're ready to fight.

Natsu: This is it, Happy. It's time to finish you off, once, and for all.

Happy: I thought of you as my friend, but don't expect any mercy from me.

Natsu: Big talk for a cat, let's see who's the strongest!

Happy: Bring it on!

As per their usual routine, Natsu picked up a snowball and threw it at Happy while Happy did the same at Natsu. Rossweisse and Lucy sighs of their antics while Y/n and Ur were chilling. They threw a bit faster and started to throw randomly. They threw it at Lucy and Rossweisse. Y/n and Ur cringed.

Rossweisse: Both of you, stop this ridiculous game right now!

Lucy: She's right, you idiots! We're on the job here!

Natsu: Hey, what's your deal?

Happy: You shouldn’t yell like that, or it will cause an avalanche!

Y/n: Too late now. Look.

Natsu, Happy, Lucy, Ur, and Rossweisse looked at where Y/n pointed at the avalanche fasting approach. Unfortunately for Natsu, Lucy, and Happy, they were snowed in while Y/n grabs Ur, and Rossweisse flies with his wings on his back. Natsu and Happy are stuck inside of the giant snowball.

Natsu: Help us, we're stuck here.

Happy: It’s so cold here.

Lucy: Let’s get something straight. We're here to work! We need to get some ice from Mt. Hakobe!