Chapter 10: Introducing to Fairy Tail!

3rd POV:

As they have went inside the newly restored guild hall of Fairy Tail, some of the members of Fairy Tail are shocked from Ur's return while the rest are confused from their expressions.

Gray:(shocked) But...I don't understand why are you here alive?!?!

Erza:(wonder) Indeed, we heard about this from Lyon seven years ago back at Galluna Island.

Lucy:(sigh) Yeah, I remember when Natsu and Happy stole that S-Class Quest before they noticed we got in trouble.

Natsu:(sweatdrop) Aww come on! But I definitely kicked that Deilora into dust and it all worked out in the end!

Happy: Aye, that's right!

Ur:(shocked) Really?! You did? (relief) That's good to hear.

Natsu:(proud) Yep, no sweat!

Lucy:(annoy) Still, we got in trouble thanks to you!

Erza:(angry) Oh, how can I forget about that. Don't let that happen again.

Natsu/Lucy/Happy:(scared) Yes ma'am!! We're sorry!

Y/n have started to laugh a little bit about their situation while his lovers noticed him and smiled for his happiness.

Y/n:(chuckles) Sounds like you guys having a bit of fun on your time!

Kuroka:(giggles) No doubt it.

Rossweisse:(smile) Indeed, it would seem that they have an incredible adventures.

Chisato:(smile) We can tell from their experiences.

Asia:(smile) I bet it's so much fun together.

Erza: Now then, would all of you mind giving this explanation?

Ur/Y/n:(nod) Of course.

Ur: First, I did died years back when Gray was a little kid. I performed an extremely powerful yet fatal Ice Magic Spell called Iced Shell, in order to seal Deliora to protect them. Then, that Natsu did destroy that demon, (smile) and then that's when Y/n here saved me.

Y/n:(nod, smile) Right before we came to this town, we stumbled across a soul wondering around, it introduced itself as Ur Milkovich. I know that Ur's body and that demon was destroyed but there's one thing that didn't is her soul.

Erza, Lucy, Happy, Gray and Natsu understood of their explanation while the rest were surprised.

Gray:(confused) But how is she here alive?!

Lucy: I'm kind of curious about that.

Asia:(smile) It was all thanks to Y/n and his kindness that bring her back.

Chisato:(smile) Indeed, Y/n have performed a ritual to revive Ur successfully without any harm.

Kuroka, Rossweisse and Ur nodded for true to his word that they have witnessed. Gray have started to get bit emotional for Ur's return and Y/n's deeds. While the Fairy Tail are very happy and surprised by Y/n's generosity.

Makarov:(smile) Young man, that was very generous of your actions.

Erza:(happy) Indeed, that was very noble of you.

Natsu:(happy) Yeah, you guys are definitely fitting in here!

Happy:(smile) Aye, sir! You guys are friendly too!

Lucy:(smile) Yeah, no argument here.

Gray:(smile) Yeah man, thanks for that. Wait until Lyon see her again, and thank you another one we owe you.