Chapter 19: Meanwhile at Kuoh...

(This part of the story takes place after Chapter 7)

3rd POV:

After the school has ended, Y/n and his lovers at the empty school yard with Sona, Tsubaki and Saji. They were a bit sad about them leaving Kuoh, while Y/n and his group are ready for their departure.

Asia: We'll see each other again.

Rossweisse: Don't worry, we'll be alright as long as we stay together.

Chisato: Please take care of yourselves.

Kuroka: Yeah, we'll find a place to settled down for a while.

Saji: We'll be waiting for you guys.

Tsubaki: All of you, have a safe trip.

Sona:(tears,smile) Please be careful out there Y/n for me. (Kiss on lips)

Y/n:(smile,nod) Thank you I will.

Y/n have summoned his Rebellion's Oath, he gripped his hands of the handle and pointed to the ground a shining ray of light shoots out. And formed a portal that it's ready for them to walk through.

As Y/n, Kuroka, Asia, Rossweisse and Chisato have left, Sona is starting to feel emotional again as she's sad about her husband left and tears formed in her eyes.

Saji: Madam President don't worry, I'm sure Y/n will be alright. I have no doubt about him.

Tsubaki: Indeed as he said before; he can take care of himself along with his group. Have faith on them.

Sona:(smile)...Yes, you're right.

Sona started to feel a bit better, a couple members of Sona's peerage are running towards them.

Momo/Reya: Lady Sona, we're here to report.

Sona: Momo, Reya is there anything to report?

Momo: Yes milady, Lord Sirzechs is here at the ORC Building along with Grayfia Lucifige, Rias and her peerage.

Reya: In other news, the Gremory and Sitri Family are here as well including Lady Leviathan.

Tsubaki: Milady, they must have heard of what happened at the engagement party.

Saji: Something tells me that they are not very happy about that situation.

Reya: About Y/n and the others, did they left? (Sona nodded)

Momo: Milady, we're so sorry about you and Y/n. Y/n is a good friend to us.

Sona: Right, let's not keep them waiting. As for Y/n's departure, I will tell my family about this as a family matter of the Sitri Clan. Let's go.

Tsubaki/Saji/Momo/Reya:(bow) Yes milady.

Five of the Student Council members are heading towards the ORC building to start a serious meeting with Rias and her peerage.

As they have arrived in the building, they see not only Sirzechs and Grayfia, but Zeoticus Gremory, Venelana Gremory, Lord and Lady Sitri, Serafall Leviathan and remaining Sona's peerage are here as well.

Judging by their expressions, they are very disappointed of their selfish actions to Y/n, the former pawn piece.

Grayfia:(sighs)...As you know what is happening right now, lets have this meeting started.

Zeoticus: Of course now then, words cannot be describe how we are very disappointed in you Rias, your peerage including your "Red Dragon" as well.

Issei: Hey, who needs him anyway?!?! I'm the Red Dragon-!