Chapter 31: A Pure Heart Weaves! Scarlet Beauties Blooms!

3rd POV:

After Y/n have made it back safely, meet with Mavis for a short time, then Kuroka and Ur as they're very happy and relieved to see him okay. They went back to the guild hall, and as soon as he opened the door, everyone looked and surprised to see Y/n had made it back safely. Y/n explained the reason why he got sucked in the unknown portal and appeared in Sonic's world. Y/n apologize for getting them involved in his situation, he thought leaving Fairy Tail is the only way but that never happened. Everyone still accepts him as a family and a part of the wonderful guild.

The morning dawns for a new day. The sunlight went through the window where Y/n's room is, Y/n slowly woke up with his eyes open and yawned.

Y/n: *sighs* Man, what a day from yesterday.

As Y/n was about to get up from the bed, he felt some weight around his body. He was confused and checked to see four lumps in the blanket. He looked to see Asia and Kuroka each arms but he looked where his ribs were and saw Latina and Grace were snuggling and clinging onto him. He smiled as he knew why and muttered.

Y/n: Well I can't say I blame them for worrying about me.

Kuroka: You're right about that, darling, nya.

Y/n looked to his right, to see Kuroka had already woken up and smiled at him. Kuroka kissed Y/n and he kissed back.

Kuroka: Good morning, darling.

Y/n: Morning, my black cat~.

Kuroka: So how are you feeling right now, from yesterday? About those 'guys in our world'?

Y/n looked at Kuroka, as she had a hint of concern from her voice. Y/n knew exactly who she was talking about. He placed his hand on her head and ears, she's surprised, and looked at his face as if he's determined. While doing so, she smiles and purrs as she feels her worries are washed away.

Y/n: Hey let's not worry about it. We can't let that bother us anymore soon. As long as we're still here together, that's what matters. Besides, it's a new day for us.

Kuroka: Oh darling, that's why we love you.

They looked at Y/n's left side, to see Asia slowly woke up from her sleep and rubbed her eyes.

Asia: Is it morning yet?

Y/n: It sure is, morning Asia.

Asia wakes up and kisses Y/n on the lips.

Asia: Good morning, Y/n. Sorry about sleeping with you without telling you.

Y/n: Like I said, don't sweat it. You aren't the only ones, ya know.

Asia looks underneath the blanket and sees Latina and Grace sleeping on where his rib cage is. Latina and Grace started to wake up in their sleep and saw Y/n, they looked down meekly.

Latina: I'm sorry, papa. We had a nightmare, we couldn't sleep.

Grace: Yeah, we're scared that something bad happened to you, papa. I'm sorry too.

Y/n placed his hands on their heads and petted their heads. Latina and Grace felt happy instantly.

Y/n: That's alright. Must be tough, sleeping by yourself since I came back. I'm still here, that's what matters, okay?

Latina and Grace hugs Y/n while he hugs back. As they finish, Kuroka grabs Latina and she hugs and kisses on her forehead while Asia does the same with Grace.

Latina and Grace: *smile* Morning, mommies!

Kuroka and Asia: *smile* Good morning, sweeties!

Y/n: Alright then, let's get our day started, shall we?