Prologue: Sparda's Legacy Origins Pt.1

Narrator's POV:

A long time ago, the Three Factions started thousands of years before the start of the story after the Biblical God cast out Angels that opposed his teachings, creating the Fallen Angels who inhabited in the Underworld alongside the Devils. Unlike other supernatural groups (Norse Gods, Hindu Gods, Greco-Roman Gods, etc.) which were apparently more or less independent of each other, these three factions were all interconnected. Together, the Three Factions spawned the Judeo-Christian religion, and became part of the Bible.

They eventually warred against one another under the leaderships of the Biblical God, the Four Great Satans, and the Fallen Angel organization; Grigori, led by Azazel, in a conflict which came to be known as the Great War which continued for an unknown period of time.

But, their war has been interrupted by those two Heavenly Dragons; the Red Dragon is Ddraig the Welsh Dragon Emperor and the White Dragon is Albion the Vanishing Dragon Emperor.

Some of the Three Factions has tried to attack them, but it's useless and so, they have decided to put their differences for a while and joined to defeat these two Heavenly Dragons. But all of their efforts of combined forces are futile, so the Dragons have sweeped them away like it was nothing to them and resumed the battle between the two dragons.

Unfortunately, the battle has been stopped as they have sensed of an unknown presence of one's soul. Shocking to the Three Factions and the two Heavenly Dragons sees not a man but a demon who knows it well, the Legendary Dark Knight, Sparda.

Sparda: Hmph... well now, all I see now as two giant lizards were fighting for some petty squabbles.

So the Dark Knight have rushed through to the battlefield and fought th two dragons and the three factions. Sparda were able to defeat these two dragons while watching their bodies into dust.

His fight of those dragons are over, however Sparda has stopped his tracks and were blocked by the Three Factions trying to intimidating him.

Devil: Stop right there, you traitor.

Fallen Angel: There's no way out for you.

Angel: You're too dangerous to befree.

................

................

................

For a minute of silence, Sparda started to laugh loudly like a madman for such ridiculous reasons.

Sparda: You think I'm a fool, do you? Didn't you realize what you have done? All of this pointless wars have been endangered to the entire humankind and your kinds as well.... But if any of you fools are continuing to fight this war, then I will gladly accept your selfish request to your deaths, for the sake of my ideals and beliefs!!!!!!

All of the Devils, Fallen Angels and Angels have charged at him with his weapons at ready and started his killing spree.

The highest rank of each Factions were shocked to see their soldiers are getting killed one by one so easily by the Dark Knight who is so dauntless.

One of the Devil Kings were attempted to make a sneak attack from behind him, but it failed. Sparda grabbed the Devil King's neck were struggling to escape and started to to choked him

Devil King: ....(gasp)...Please.... have....mercy.....(gasp)

Sparda: .....Hmph.....Foolish....

*CRACK*

Sparda have snapped the devil king's neck became a lifeless body and dropped him. They were shocked to witness of the Power of the Dark Knight. So he decided to letting out of his Demonic Aura to unleashed of his Supreme Power to fear his enemies who dares to stand of his way.

The rest of the Three Factions were having a hard time to breath, as they feel his power coming from him, red and blue lightning were mixed together on his entire body. The Three Factions are starting to sweat like crazy from their heads and taking a few steps back.

Sparda:Now come forward if you dare and I show you no mercy from me!!!

Some of them, have swallow their bravery to attack him, but they failed and have slicing them into nothingness. Most of them have been to escape from Sparda's Wrath but failed of same result with different methods to kill.

As Sparda was about to kill with his ultimate move, a certain red haired devil are pleading him to stop the killing.

Red haired Devil: (bowing to his knees)...Please I've begging you to stop killing our race....we will stop this war.....for the sake of our races and humanity for the future ahead of us.....

So Sparda are sensing any lies from him, to Sparda's judgment, he revert of his aura, lightning and put his weapons away.

Sparda:....Very well..... you may live....you should try to observe the human world as I did....that world is full of life, happiness, love and freedom. I have learned one thing from human woman who is very close to me, every world is made of light and darkness. You cannot live with one without the other. Because darkness is the half of everything. You should think about the future ahead of us that we can live peace and harmony for our next-generations..... But if any of your kinds attempting to make more pointless wars, I will show you no mercy as you have witnessed of my True Power that I, the Dark Knight Sparda!!! Remember it well, etched to your mind and heart that is if you survived for as long as you live.

And so the remaining of the Three Factions have started to heading back to their world for discussing a treaty to settled their pointless differences of between their races.

As for Sparda himself, he decided to the human world with his beloved human woman while in his human form. Which leads to the next chapter on Legacy of the Dark Knight Sparda.

(A/n: Well, that is the first part of the prologue of this story. So stay tuned. It really takes a lot of effort and focus to through, believe me. My hands and fingers are a bit cramped. Because I have been writing with some paper and pen. And some of the text that copied and paste from the wiki, it was so exhausting for me. So stay tuned for the next chapter of this story. )