Chapter 19.5: Shower Time Fun!🍋/ An Unexpected Visitors!

3rd POV:

(Warning! To a certain part of the story contains a lemon scene! This is for 18+ age and up!)

After Y/n and Kuroka have ended their call with Sona from the other world, they had a little discussion about the recent events.

Kuroka: Darling, who knows about your identity that you said before?

Y/n: Well just an old lady that I helped her, that's it. Her name is Porlyuscia. I'm guessing she must be a good friend with my grandpa.

Kuroka: I see, maybe your grandpa must have been here before, maybe by accident or not.

Y/n: Hmm...that's a good question. I'm still not sure if Emiko and/or my pops been here.

Kuroka: Hmm...Y/n, do you think we should tell them about who we really are and where we came from?

Y/n:...I don't know about that. But don't get me wrong, they seem to be friendly people and excited to hang out with. But I don't them to get involved. Put themselves in danger.

Kuroka somehow that Y/n made a point, she went up Y/n and hugging him to comfort him.

Kuroka:(smile) I know Y/n. But I know our new friends in Fairy Tail are very special. When the time has come for the truth, we may need to tell them about us, our history. I'm sure they'll understand.

Y/n is surprised by Kuroka's statement, and he knows that she's right. And Y/n embraced her hug of comfort.

Y/n:(smile) Yeah you're right. I don't when, but soon I will tell them. Besides it's will be my responsibility as a leader of this team of Fairy Tail. You can go back downstairs with others, I'm gonna to take a bath.

Kuroka:(smile) Of course Darling. (Kiss on lips)

As Kuroka is heading back downstairs and Y/n heading to the huge bathroom to take a bath, Kuroka met up with Chisato across the hallway.

Chisato: I take it that Y/n have called Sona, did he?

Kuroka:(nod,smile) Yeah, but it's good news for Y/n. His family is there at the house from the other world we came from.

Chisato:(smile) I see. I'm sure Y/n will be thrilled to see them again soon. And where's Y/n now?

Kuroka: He said he'll be in the bathroom to take a bath right now. (smirk) Unless, you still want some more affection from him~

Chisato:(blush,smile) I hope that you don't mind asking. And I know what you did to Y/n and Ur last night fufufu~

Kuroka:(giggles) You have a point there, and I don't mind as long as you're happy. (Chisato nodded)

As Chisato and Kuroka sneak their way to the huge bathroom, Chisato slowly enters the bathroom while Kuroka casted a soundproof barrier for love making actions.

Y/n is seen bare naked cleaning himself for two minutes and started to enter the bathtub full of hot water, Y/n started to feel relieved and relaxed as his tiring state have washed away.

However, Y/n is unaware of Chisato have already entered the bathroom and started to undress herself, wrapped around her body with a towel.

Y/n:(relaxed) Ahh~ that feels much better. I hope we can stay like this forever.

Chisato:(smile) Fufufu~ I hope you're right about this.

Y/n turned his head and saw Chisato wrapped her towel around her body.