Chapter 4: Y/n's Awakening

3rd POV:

Night time at Y/n's home

As the girls who cared for Y/n, they have brought back his body and put him in his bed

As the girls who cared for Y/n, they have brought back his body and put him in his bed. However, Sona, Asia and Rossweisse are shocked to see that Kuroka and Chisato are helping them to follow the mysterious voices' request.

Sona:(shocked,angry)Kuroka?!?! What are you doing here?!?! Are you here to finish him!?!?

Kuroka:(serious)No. I'm here to help him on Y/n's behalf and those three mysterious voices as well.

Chisato:(serious)That's right. She's telling the truth and I was there within the dark.

Asia:(shocked)Wait. You're not the only one who hears those voices?

Rossweisse:(serious)It seems that we have shared the same goal to aid Y/n.

Chisato:(serious)We'll talk about this later, right now we must help Y/n before it's too late.

...Miss Chisato is correct...all will be explained soon...

...Yes...please save him...you're the only one who he can trust...

...They're right...the amulet and the Wayfinder are in his drawers...we will handle the rest...have faith on us...

Sona:(nod)Alright, we'll save him.

Those five ladies have found what they're looking for and placed them on Y/n's chest. But then, these two items are corresponding to each other and started to brighten to Y/n's body including his entire room.

3rd POV:

...What...what's happening to me?...I'm falling...falling into darkness....

Y/n gracefully land on his feet, began to opens his eyes and he sees the same image again like in his dream before.

(Like the description in Chapter 1)

...Y/n...you're here at last...the time has come....

...Yes...everything will be explained...about your memory sleeps within your heart...

...Thanks from your friend's help...it's time for truth...and determine your road of destiny...

The door has magically appears in Y/n's eyes. They instructed him to approach and opening the door, a shining light that brighten through door and Y/n entered in.

It looks like the door leads to another kind of world, that looks like someone was living in a big mansion in the middle of the forest.