Chapter 22: The Summit Meeting! A Traitor Among Within!

3rd POV:

It's the next day in Kuoh Town around afternoon, Sona and Serafall's parents went back to the underworld. Sona went back to school and Serafall resume her duties left a bit early for their important matters attend to including the upcoming meeting.

Kuroka, Asia, Rossweisse and Chisato have woke up from their rooms, took a shower and changed their clothes. As they made it downstairs in living room, they were greeted by Trish, Lady and Kyrie.

Kuroka:(smile) Morning everyone.

Trish:(smile) Morning girls, how are you today?

Asia: We're doing alright, thank you for asking.

Rossweisse: Where's Y/n? We didn't notice him, something happened?

Lady: Don't worry about it, Y/n went out for a job from Morrison called in with Nero.

Chisato:(smile) I see I understand. We are sure that they can handle themselves. We have faith on Y/n.

Kyrie:(smile) That so romantic of you to say. I've prayed about same with my fiance as well. I'll prepare for some breakfast today when they come back from work.

Asia: I will help you, they'll be surprised to see we have made.

Kuroka: I hope you don't mind.

Kyrie: Thank you very much, both of you.

As Kuroka, Asia and Kyrie are cooking some breakfast for everyone, Rossweisse and Chisato are having conversations about their experiences and situation to Trish and Lady.

Trish: So that would have explained why my son disappeared along and four of you stayed with my son.

Lady: That's crazy, I didn't believe it at first but when Y/n's letter explained everything what he gone through, I'm a bit sad.

Rossweisse: During the time in Rating Game while Y/n, Asia and I were the servant to Rias Gremory, Y/n was been betrayed by them for Issei Hyoudou, Red Dragon Emperor.

Lady:(grits) That bastard so that's the kid from school, while I'm gonna beat the shit out of him for hurting Y/n.

Trish: And that red haired girl from school is Rias Gremory, I overheard from the other kids. How dare they hurt my son, I'm gonna electrocuting and give them a brutal beatdown.

Chisato:(smile) Don't worry, we have saved him with the help of your family's amulet and the Star-Shaped Charm called Wayfinder. Y/n have made plan to save Asia and Rossweisse also show the evidence of their true intentions from the Rating Game and Kuroka's innocence.

Trish and Lady are very happy about Y/n's actions to save them while in kitchen Kuroka, Asia and Kyrie are happy as well.

Kyrie: I can tell that both of you are happy for Y/n saved you two.

Kuroka: That's my darling, our knight in shining armor.

Asia: Yes, I'm glad that we've met him.

As Trish and Lady continue to have some conversation about their experiences in the other world they've been living there, which they are very surprised by how they were telling the truth. Kuroka, Asia and Kyrie have finished making breakfast and setting up to eat.

At the same time; Y/n, Nero, Nico and Morrison have came back from their job.

Y/n: Hey guys, we're back!

Nero: Hey we're home.

Team Redgrave/Trish/Lady/Kyrie:(smile) Welcome home!

Morrison: Well I'll be, I smell something good in this house. Look like we came in just time.