🍋 Chapter 16.5: A Night of Love with Ice Queen with Neko

(Warning! Warning! This chapter contains lemon after the last chapter. This chapter is for 18+ age and up. If you don't want to read it, wait for the next chapter of this story)

3rd POV:

After another long eventful day with Team Redgrave of completing a job with Team Natsu and rescued Irene and her companions including Latina and Grace.

Everyone is headed their rooms of their new house to sleep for the night. Unaware of some roommates, two females were watching Y/n entered his room in the dark. Y/n have changed his clothes to a plain black t-shirt and shorts as a sleepwear.

Y/n:(yawn) Man, another eventful day we had.

Y/n have closed his eyes and slowly started to sleep. While he's asleep, two females revealed as Kuroka and Ur have started to lock the door and Kuroka cast a soundproof barrier for a special occasion. Those two have started to stripped their clothes, now bare naked and went up to Y/n. Ur have pulled down his shorts and surprised as a hot throbbed 7 inch dick.

Ur:(blush) Wow, he's so packed.

Kuroka:(giggles) You can start Ur, I know you wanted.

Ur:(blush) Okay.

Ur have started to place her hand on his member and stroking up and down while Kuroka are licking around his neck and chest. They heard Y/n are moaning in his sleep as he is enjoying it while Kuroka and Ur are happy.

Ur:(giggles) I can tell he likes it.

Kuroka: Mmhm, it was very enjoyable.

Ur have open her mouth and started to suck his member up and down. Y/n are moaning a little loud of feeling this pleasure.

Y/n have started to open his eyes and wonders that unknown pleasure. And to his surprise, he sees Ur is bobbing and sucking his dick in a medium speed while Kuroka continues to lick his upper body.

Y/n: Wow Ur, that felt*moan*so good.

Kuroka:(giggles) Hello sleepyhead, Ur and I talked about this and she wanted to confess her feelings to you.

Ur: That's right, I want to express my feelings and gratitude for your actions. And this is the only way.

Y/n:(smile) Thanks Ur, you can continue. (Ur happily nod)

Ur continues to suck his dick but in a faster pace. Y/n placed his hands on Ur's head as he enjoyed it and Ur is happy with his response. Y/n's dick is started to twitch as he's ready to blow any minute and Ur can feel it.

Y/n: *grunt* Ur, I'm coming!

Y/n have released his semen inside of Ur's mouth and Ur just accepted it and swallow his semen.

Ur: Fufufu~ that was tasty and now for the main course.

Ur went up where her crotch below Y/n's dick rubbing it for a few minutes of teasing. Ur grabbed and aligned Y/n's dick aiming to her lower area, she put it inside fully and felt he's at whete the womb.

Ur: *moans* That felt so good, ever better!

Y/n: Really, you done it before?

Ur: Well yes. At first, I thought that he loved me of this moment and gave birth to my daughter. But then, he didn't care about us and left us abandoned. Well you guys know the rest. ...And now...(tears) you, Y/n Redgrave are my new light shining in my heart made feel so happy of everything that you have done for me, of reviving me and reunited with my beloved daughter. Thank you.

Y/n:(smile) And I accept your feelings for this moment. I love you all equally as long as I live, now and always. (Ur nods)

Kuroka: Go ahead Ur, as he accepted you as long you don't break his heart. And don't worry Darling, I place a barrier in this room so no one can hear us.