🗒 ❛ The Art Of Attraction ༉‧₊˚✧

Being attracted to someone is something new to Boboiboy. You might be thinking that you'd have to be someone above ordinary for him to notice.. So boy were you so wrong.

Yes, he has defeated many villains and saved thousands of lives, but never has he ever tried to capture someone's heart. It's hard to believe, but Boboiboy likes to think that he isn't worthy of receiving such affection from a special someone, especially not when his schedule is nothing more but to protect the galaxies at all costs. Heck, just the mere thought of dating something was enough to fluster him, because he literally doesn't have a clue on how to act and what to do.

And so the thought of falling inlove with someone, remained at the back of his head.

Love. Is something new to him. At first, he admires you for your kind nature and adventurous side, it shocks him on how fact you can turn from shy and gentle to not giving a damn about what others say to you. Boboiboy confronted his friends about these new found feelings of his.

They teased him at first, that's when you know that they're your true friends. Ying and yaya have never been so proud of him, as for gopal and fang-- the two idiots did nothing more but laugh at the poor awkward lad that stood infront of them.

"Boboiboy, you're finally growing up-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" -Gopal

"He just realized it now!, what a moron!"-Fang

And of course, ying and yaya beat those two up for laughing at their friend who was already dying from embarrassment. Who knew earth's mightiest superhero could be so dense with love.

He's inlove with you. And he's still embarrassed to admit it. But good thing his friends are there to help him, right..? Nope, they had no clue on how to help their dear friend. Well, they're there for emotional support-- but when it comes to confession ideas..

I think it's best if we don't talk about that.

×××

You've been friends with all of them for as long as you can remember. They welcomed you with open arms even if you didn't have powers, but even if they asked Ochobot to give you-- you'd politely decline and say you already have all these luggages and all, in which you can barely handle, and because you weren't exactly built like them.

Ying and yaya are your besties. You love talking about anything and everything with them, and they can read you like an open book; that includes your feelings for a certain dino cap wearing boy. You sometimes help yaya make her cookies, switching in some of her ingredients so it would taste a bit decent. You could keep up with ying's fast talks, that's definitely something to be proud of.

Fang, he's a cool guy. Except for the part where he's obsessed with being more popular than boboiboy. Just give him a bag of red carrot donust and BAAM-- you're officially on his good side :D You'd sometimes give him sassy comebacks in return, just to see his pissed off reaction. But then again he lets it slide because you're okay to be around with.

Gopal, That awesome guy who radiates crackhead energy. You can be a crackhead at times, and when you do-- oh boy, the rest end up laughing their butts off from you and gopal's jokes and other doings, mostly dumb and questionable stuff. There are also times where all of you share the same braincell.

But of course, we'll leave that for another chapter (I think-)

Then there's your crush, boboiboy. Let's all be honest here, who wouldn't fall for this handsome yet adorable human being? He's the total package. You love him for his caring personality, being dependable at all times, and that leadership of his. You like how he just does things in his own way, whether it's saving lives or serving you your chosen drink from his grandad's kokotiam.