🗒 ❛ Indirect Kiss ༉‧₊˚✧

"What if you two had an indirect kiss incident?his reaction and yours would most likely be..."

In this scenario,the two of you aren't together yet-But have mutual feelings.So Y E E T-

°•Earthquake•°

He would instantly blush with you just staring at him in Disbelief,covering your lips with your hand.With a massive blush spreading across your cheeks.

Quake was struggling to regain his composure.He still managed to speak,but sadly,stuttering was on his side.

"W-was that an...Indirect...k-kiss?"

You remove your hand and look down with the blush still on your cheeks,"I-i guess so..."

'Can it happen again...?'The boy thought,but then shook his head with a blush.

°•Thunderstorm•°

Both of just stared at eachother.Before heat rose up to your cheeks.Thunder then lowered his cap,trying to hide his already visible blush.

Oh how you wanted to die right here right now.It was supposed to be an act of kindness-But why did it have to end up like this?

You then turned around and said,"I-i'll be g-going now...!"and ran for it.

Meanwhile,thunder on the other hand just nods and closes his eyes.He looks co calm-But wait,

He's internally screaming on the inside.

°•Cyclone•°

"-Shhh.Don't.Say.A.Word."Placing your index finger on cyclone,making things even worst for him.His blush deepened.

You too had a blush on your cheeks."J-just shut up,and let's not talk about that."

Pulled back your finger and sat down while placing a hand on your forehead.

Cyclone just stares at you.He can't help but fall inlove with you all over again just cuz of your cute reaction from the indirect kiss incident.

°•Blaze•°

He would be completely shocked then his face would turn into a tomato-

The two of you stayed quiet,since no words dared coming out of your mouths.

Blaze breaks the silence with a fake cough then turned his head to the other side,"Can w-we d-do it a-again?"

Steam came out of your ears with your eyes slightly widening,"Flame brain!-H-heck no!"

He frowns but then Chuckles,"It was worth a shot i guess,"

°•Ice•°

Like what the heck is with this kind's of incidents?!All you wanted was to spend some time with the polar bear but it ended with an embarrassing unexpected moment-

Now here you were,curled up on your bed.

"Gosh-That was so awkward..."You mumbled then buried your face on a pillow.

Ice on the other hand was fast sleep on his bed.He acted all cool in that awkward situation,but deep down he just wanted to kiss you.And of course,that moment kept repeating itself in his head,he didn't mind it though.Since,He really like it when that happened.

°•Thorn•°

"Why are you suddenly red?Did something happen?i didn't quite catch it,"Thorn says in confusion,before tilting his head to the side.

You suddenly remember that he's too innocent to even realize what just happened.

"N-nothing important,nevermind!"

He pouts at you,"Are you sure?"

Instead of stuttering you just nod at him and nervously scratch your cheek.But when you were gone,he told quake what happened-

°•Solar•°

"M-move aside!,You idiot!"

Yes,The two of you were flustered cause of the incident,But of course solar decided to tease you.So he wrapped his arms around you,and pulled you close.

He smirks,"Would you like me to give you a real kiss~?"

All you can do now is look down in embarrassment,no response came out of your mouth.Which made solar chuckle,

°•Frostfire•°

"What the freak!,Why did you do that?!"You exclaimed while pointing a finger at the boy infront of you.

Frostfire's cheeks turned red,"I was thirsty!,And couldn't help it!

You weren't buying any of his useless excuses.To be honest,it made things even worst.So yeah,the two of you started arguing but stopped once he said something way worst-

"-But i wish it was a real kiss!"He quickly shuts his mouth once he realized what he had just said.

°•Glacier•°

Glacier stayed calm the whole time,despite the fact that his cheeks says it otherwise.While you on the other hand just looked away,red hues decorated your face.

"S-sorry..."You mumbled.

He then places a hand on your head,"No,it's my fault so i should be the one apologizing."You looked up to him and saw his usual sweet smile,

Within a split second,he gently places a soft kiss on your forehead.

°•Supra•°

"Was that an indirect kiss?"

"-I'd rather not,"

You started walking away in a fast pace,hoping that he won't notice the blush on your cheeks.But luck was not on your side today,since he easily caught up with you.

He then places an arm around your shoulder before whispering something in your ear.

"Would you like a real kiss,|Name|~?"