˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ ALWAYS AND FOREVER WAS JUST FOR A MOMENT ೃ✧

"B-boboiboy,w-where are you..?"|Name| weakly called out,seeing nothing but Darkness even though her eyes were wide open.

"I-i'm here,|Name|..."

She turned her head to where the all too familiar voice came from.Reaching her hand out as the boy immediately held it close to him while tears streamed down his cheeks.

"Boboiboy,i c-can't feel my b-body.."

His eyes widened,carefully placing her hand down then gently grabbed the sides of the girl's face"N-no...Don't leave me!-Please.."

The girl somehow managed to chuckle even at the current state she's in.

"Don't cry..."

Boboiboy's POV

"I-i can't..!"I cried out and held her close to me,
This wasn't supposed to happen!,I swore on my life that I'll protect her till the very end...yet here i am,watching her die in my arms.

Fang had already called an ambulance,saying that they were on their way,Ying and yaya were standing on the sidelines trying to fight back their tears.I defeated the villain,Mission complete.But i failed to protect the love of my life.

Gopal was nowhere to be seen,he's probably just hiding somewhere,not knowing that someone's already dying...and that someone is none other than my precious |Name|,I cried even more while she just smiled.

"Don't go!,Please..!'

××××

"Boboiboy,stop doing that..!"

I Chuckled at my girlfriend's reaction since i found it really cute seeing her all flustered because of me.

"But you're too irresistible~"I cooed,she blushed even more and buried her face onto my chest.I Chuckled once again,wrapping my arms around her frail body as my heart started beating even faster than before.Damn,i don't think my heart can handle this..This girl is too much for me,

She then looked up to me and smiled all of a sudden,then slightly smirked.And I'm not trusting that smirk of her's"I love you,boboiboy~"

My cheeks flushed in an instant as my eyes widened,but then returned the smile and kissed her forehead before i pulling her close"I love you too,|Name|"

××××

How can she smile that sweetly at a time like this..?

Her hands made their way to the sides of my face,carefully wiping away my tears with her thumb.All i could do now is just stay here and be with her till her very last breath..

"B-boboiboy...I love you,"and there it was,the smile that i fell inlove with...It's great to see it again,but i don't want it to be her last..

I took a deep shaky breath and tried to smile but i can't.It hurts knowing that i couldn't do much.
I could only wish that i spent more time with her, showered her with all of my love and so much more..!

"I'm sorry.."I whispered while placing a kiss on her nose,"I failed to protect you..!-Why do you keep on smiling..?"