🗒 ❛ When you're Sick ༉‧₊˚✧

《𝘌𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘬𝘦》

"Achoo!"You Sneezed,while Getting another tissue from the box.The door slowly opened Showing quake holding a tray with a bowl of soup

"How are you feeling?"He said with a sweet voice,Placing the tray with a bowl of soup besides the nightstand.

"G-geat,Thanks to you"You replied,A small smile forming on your lips.

He smiled back leaning closer to your face,placing a small kiss on your forehead,While smiling Widely at you.

Heat started rising up to your already red cheeks,Quake Giggled at How cute you were being right now,It was too much for him.But Let's all be honest here he absolutely loves it when you turn red because of him.

"That's good to hear Dear,Get some more rest.And don't forget to call me when you need anything."

《𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨》

Lightning placed a piece of cloth on your forehead,The coldness of it reduced The redness of your cheeks

"Idiot i told you not to play in the rain,But you never listened"Slightly scolding you.

"Sorry ok. . .I won't do it again. . ."You said before turning to the other side of the bed,Hiding your embarrassed face from Lightning.

He deeply Sighed,Placing a hand on your shoulder then Turning you back,Making you face him again.

With Puffed cheeks,You huffed and looked away from his face.Crossing Your arms above your chest.

Lightning felt a little guilty for scolding,Even if it was just a little.He leaned in and placed his lips against yours.

Your eyes widened,He then pulled away.Placing a soft kiss on your cheek

"Sorry for scolding you,Hun.I was just worried,Promise me you won't do it again."

《𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘥

"Let's go outside and play Y/n!"The wind element exclaimed,Slamming your room door open.His smile Dissapeared when he saw you're current state.

Three thick blankets Were on top of your body,Some tissues scattered on the floor.

He gasped in shock,Quickly Rushing to you.

"Oh my Goodness!,What happened?"He said,Sitting at the end of the bed while Slowly Placing his hand on top of yours.

"I-i'm not feeling G-good. . ."

And with that,He Went downstairs to go get you some medicine.Wind Stayed with you for hours,He never left your side.Sometimes changing the Piece of cloth on your forehead,Or Fluffing Up the pillows for you.

"T-thank you,Wind"You said,Smiling weakly at him.Reaching your hand out to touch his cheek,Slowly caressing it.

"No problem Y/n!,Anything for my sweetie~"

《𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘦》

'So C-cold. . .'You whispered under your breath,Rubbing your already Cold hands against your shoulders trying to reduce the coldness.The weather wasn't helping you either,It was raining really hard outside,And at the same time You caught a cold.

Sitting on the livingroom's couch,While watching some TV.A blanket was wrapped around your shivering body,Fire Got downstairs and saw you.

"Why are you shivering Babe?You cold?"Tilting his head to the side,You nodded in response,Followed by a cough.

Fire,Sat down besides you.Wrapping His arms around your fragile body,Using his powers to make you warm.Surprisingly it worked,Relaxing at his touch You accidentally fell asleep.

He chuckled,Planting A small Kiss on your nose.Then pulling you closer to his chest.

"Get well soon,Y/n~"

《𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳》

"Ugh. . .My head hurts,And why is it so hot in here?"You complained,This wasn't good at all,It was a hot day Infact,And you caught a cold.

Sneezes and coughs Left your Mouth,Desperately trying to cope with a hot day.The AC was on max,But no use it was still hot,You called up water to help you out.

Good thing he agreed,But on one condition. . .

"I can cuddle with you Everywhere,And Anytime I want No excuses or whatsoever."

". . .F-fine. . ."

Giving in,You agreed to his conditions.You liked cuddling with him,But PDA Is embarrassing for you.So you had no Choice but to give in.

You're thoughts were interrupted when You felt Water Lift your body up,He placed you on his Water Ball.

The cold sensation hit your skin,It felt good In so many different ways.Slowly you feel asleep,Water Took this as a chance then Carefully Placed Small kisses around your face.

"Sweet dreams,Princess~"

《𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘧》

"Thanks Leaf,I appreciate it"

The boy smiled at you in response,You slowly brought up the Cup with an herbal drink That he made for you up to your lips.Drinking it,It tasted Sweet.

"Is it good?"His pupils Getting bigger by the second.It made him look more cuter.

You nod in response,Earning A cute smile from him.

"Yeah,It's really good"you said while Smiling back,He then wrapped his arms on your behind,Burying his face on your shoulders.

"Get well soon Flower,So i can See Your cheerful face again!"You giggled at this then Patted his head.

He let go of the hug then tucked you back into bed,Leaf Placed a Soft kiss on your cheek.That made You smile at him

"Now get some rest,Flower"

"Sure thing leaf,Anything for you"

《𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵》

"Are sure about this light?This won't kill me right?-

"Of course not love!,Why would i even do that?Just drink it and get some rest"Light had made you a "Potion" Or medicine that would Reduce your cold.

"Alright,Alright*Drinks the Medicine*"

Light smiled then Kissed your forehead"Good girl,Now get some rest"

Laying back on your bed,You slowly closed you're eyes.Meanwhile When you were fast asleep,Light was just besides your bed.He kept staring at you who was sleeping peacefully.He took out his phone then snapped a photo of you.

After an hour or two,He woke you up for medicine

"Feel any better,Love?"

"Yeah,I'm getting there,Thanks for the help light"Showing him a million dollar smile,That made his heart skip a beat.

"You're welcome Love~"

[How you two cuddle coming up next!]