🗒 ❛ HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ༉‧₊˚✧

{Original Boboiboy × Reader}

Name's POV

My heart raced as i entered the school.Couples were everywhere,girls confessing their love and vice versa.

"I hope they like these..."I mumbled while holding a paper bag filled with chocolates that i made yesterday.The designs were simple,heart shaped ones with strawberry drizzle and while sprinkles,

As i reached the classroom,I took a deep breath and opened the door.Only to be met with yaya and ying,they were currently cleaning the room so i took this opportunity and grabbed two bags of chocolate and handed in to them.

In return i recieved genuine smiles and sweet thanks from them,with that being said i placed down my bag and helped clean the room.

After a couple of mins i heard the door open,i looked up to see gopal and fang followed by. . .boboiboy?

It's kinda weird since I've rarely seen the original him,Mostly Thunder,Thorn and cyclone go to school cuz he always splits into seven.

With that being said he's really handsome-not to mention that he's my longtime crush even though i rarely even see the original him,Still.

(Credits to the owner)

Once he turned his gaze to me,we locked eyes for a few seconds before blood rushed up to my cheeks,i shook my head and reached for my paper bag.

I was about to grab a bag of chocolates but stopped once the bell rang,signaling that it was time for class.

I sighed and looked at the board,"Maybe I'll give it to him after classes..."

>>After Classes<<

"Here ya go you two!,"I exclaimed while holding two packs of chocolates to gopal and fang,in return they smiled.

"Oh wait-Where's Boboiboy?"

"He just left,I'm guessing he's at the gate-"

I quickly grabbed my bag and wore it,Dashing out of the room as i shouted a thanks.

"Boboiboy!"I shouted while going into a sprint towards his walking figure,But he didn't hear me.

"BOBOIBOY!!"i shouted once again,while made him flinch and turn around to find the voice,

His eyes widens at the sight of me trying to catch my breath.

"...give me a s-sec- ...."I breathe out,after a few seconds passed i managed to get my life together and hand him the chocolates,