🗒 ❛ Hearing you Sing ༉‧₊˚✧

"If they caught you singing"

°•Earthquake•°

"I'll be right back dear,"Quake said before leaving the kitchen.

You started cutting the vegetables into small pieces and got bored real quick,so you started singing your favorite song,but in a whisper.

A couple of minutes passed and quake walked back into the kitchen,but stopped once your melodious voice entered his ears.He smiled and decided to listen,so he leaned his back on a nearby wall with his arms crossed above his chest.

Once you were done,a pair of masculine arms wrapped around your waist.

"You have a wonderful voice,dear."he said before Placing his head on your shoulder.

°•Thunderstorm•°

You stopped singing once thunder was leaning on the door frame,Your cheeks flushed red in an instant.

He frowns at you,"Why did you stop,hun?"

Thunder then takes a step closer to you,while you took a step back.

"I-i..."

He pulls you in for a hug,

"Sing for me,please~"So yeah,you gave in and next thing you know,your lap was his pillow.

You continued singing while brushing his hair with your other hand.Your cheeks were still red but he didn't mind it,since he found it really cute.

When your voice enters his ears,he can't stop smiling at you.

°•Cyclone•°

"That was really good |Name|!,"He says with a cute smile,

"Cyclone!-You were there the whole time?"You said while covering your red cheeks with your hands.

He nods,"Yep!,Your voice is really soothing!.Could you sing for me once again?"

You couldn't help but smile at him and nod in an instant.Cyclone giggles then sits down besides you,placing his head on your shoulder while you continued singing.

And From that day forward,he asked if you can sing for him once in a while.And of course you agreed,and as a reward he would kiss your lips..

°•Blaze•°

"One more song!"A sudden voice said from behind you,

You quickly turn around,with the knife still in your hand.you accidentally point the knife at the person who almost gave you a goddamn heart attack-Who turns out to be your boyfriend.

"W-woah babe!,"He takes a step back with his hands up in defense.

Looking at the knife in your hand,you put it down before a sigh escaped your lips.