🗒 ❛ Movie Night [Horror Edition] ༉‧₊˚✧

°•𝘌𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘬𝘦•°

Knowing mama quake-I mean quake he would have everything prepared for the two of you,that would include cuddles,food and kisses.Once those horrifying scenes come he's always prepared to shower you with love and comfort you.

With a light peck on the forehead,It'll make you smile even though you just screamed because of a jumpscare.

"Don't worry dear~,they won't get you."He says with a chuckle,all you could do now is embrace him to hide your already visible blush.

°•𝘛𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮•°

-Ehem tsundere alert-B E W A R E.Just kidding, Let's just say that at the start of the jumpscare's he won't comfort you since he's too shy and all.But when you actually start tearing up that's when he steps in and wrap his arms around you,Within seconds a sigh of relief will be heard from him since you've already fallen asleep in his arms.

He wouldn't mind of course,Because he'll be able to stare at your peaceful face which would apparently bring butterflies in his stomach.

"I'll promise to protect you..."He says in a whisper, and with each minute passing by he'll place a gentle kiss on your nose.

°•𝘊𝘺𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦•°

Of course mostly everyone would freak out once they see on the screen "These are true events that happened in real life."Well that's what happened here.Once the movie ended cyclone could help but cling to your arm,Since he was still scared about the movie.

The light's were out and it's time for bed,still the wind element can't stop clinging to you.You would often hear his breath hitch,And that's when you had enough.Turning your body to face his,Hand softly caressing his cheek

"Calm down,I'm here~"With a bit of kisses and cuddles he finally fell asleep.

°•𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘦•°

"Oi,stop shaking will ya?"you say with a chuckle,

Horror movies are suppose to make you scream your lungs out,but at this point you were laughing since blaze acted like a complete scaredy cat.The start of the movie was ok,his pride was all high and mighty,but when the jumpscares came he started screaming like there was no tomorrow.

You finally agreed an wrapped your arms around him,the fear in his eyes Dissapeared with the help of your touch.

"You know that this should be the other way around,right?"He turns red at your comment.

°•𝘐𝘤𝘦•°

This polar bear won't even open his eyes when the movie started,he instantly wraps his arms around you,and of course he fell asleep in an instant. When the scary parts come you sometimes take small glances at the polar bear,and when you do a smile appears on your face.

After the movie he was still asleep,and you had no Choice but to sleep on the couch with him still hugging you from the side.

"This polar bear is so dead when he wakes up,"You mumbled to yourself before placing a peck on his cheek,then falling asleep.

°•𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘯•°

"Is it done?can i open my eyes now?"The sweet little cinnamon roll asked,

But you just shook your head and said no.From the start of the movie,there was already a bloody scene,Being the protective girlfriend you are,you asked thorn to cover his eyes until the scene was done,but turns out that the whole movie was filled with gore,So you couldn't risk it.

"You can open your eyes now~"

"But the movie is already done ;w;"

"Exactly."

(Y o u 'r e W e l c o m e-)

°•𝘚𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘳•°

"Was that it?,It wasn't even scary."

Throughout the movie all you heard was this idiot blabbering about how lame the movie you two were watching was,He kept on commenting in each scene causing you to lose your chill and stuff popcorn in his mouth.But sadly,He never stopped.

Once the movie ended he added one last comment before he went upstairs,and that was...

"If you wanted to shut me up,then just kiss me."

°•Frostfire•°

"Kill him!,kill him!!"He kept shouting that phrase at the tv over and over again,

Was he really supporting the antagonist in this film?Like what in the world-He smiles like an idiot when a person dies in the most gruesome way someone could even think of.And yet you were sitting beside him,not even saying anything,

Then you felt a pair of lips press against your cheek,and an arm wrap around your waist as he pulled you closer.

°•𝘎𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘳•°

"You alright,my beloved?"Your grip on his arm tightened as he felt you tense up.

He was currently sipping his tea while you clinged on his arms as the horror scenes came,You can't help but squeal from time to time.Glacier,being the sweetheart he is,Smiled whenever you looked at him,the jumpscares never caught you since the image of his perfect smile remained in your head until the movie ended.

°•𝘚𝘶𝘱𝘳𝘢•°

Let's just say that-You once watched a horror movie and screamed like there's no tomorrow.Supra,rushed downstairs only to be met with a jumpscare displayed on the tv screen.When his attention moved to the couch you were shaking uncontrollably,And in the end he had to hug you for the rest of the night until you fall asleep,

"I thought something happened to my Darling,don't worry me like that again~"