🗒 ❛ Date Moments ༉‧₊˚✧

°•Earthquake•°

The two of you were currently having a picnic date on top of a hill,Enjoying the sunset.

"You made all of these...for me?"|Eye color| orbs slightly widened at the sight of a basket filled with all sorts of your favorite food.

Quake nodded with a smile,his eyes softened as he rested his cheek on his palm."Yeah,i wanted this date of ours to be special"You returned the smile and immediately tackled him to the ground,

The male can't help but chuckle at your response. His hardwork paid off once he saw that smile of yours,a small blush crept up his cheeks.

°•Thunderstorm•°

His cheeks flushed red,avoiding eye contact with you"I-idiot...-Don't make t-that face..!"The two of you were sitting on a bench,deciding to end the date with a peaceful moment.

You looked at him in confusion,tilting your head to the side as it made things much more worse for him."What face?"

He sighed and instantly pulled you close,Arms wrapped around your shoulders,burying his face in the crook of your neck.A small smile plastered on his face,

"I love you,idiot.."

°•Cyclone•°

"Sweetie!,Let's ride that one!"Your one and ony boyfriend,cyclone pointed at the Ferris wheel,With His orbs sparkling.But before you could even reply,he had already grabbed your hand and entered one of the capsule's as it started moving.

He sat you down beside him,"Look sweetie!,you can see everything from here!"He beams with a cute grin,

Your eyes sparkled at the breathtaking view,all of the other rides light's were on,making it even more beautiful"Yeah..it's really pretty"

He then grasped both of your hands,Blue orbs meeting up with |Eye-color| one's.Giving you his signature smile before leaning in and capturing your lips with his.

°•Blaze•°

Blaze handed you yet another Cute Plushie"Here you go babe!"He said with a cheeky grin as he kissed your nose.You can't help but blush at his sudden action.

"B-blaze,this is already A LOT,you should stop.."

He shook his head in return,then grabbed some of the stuff that he won for you,Intertwining his other hand with yours"No can do babe,I want all of our dates to be special!,and you can't stop me from achieving that"

You sighed in defeat,completely giving in since we all know that you love him too much,and his words made your heart flutter a little"Fine you big Idiot"

°•Ice•°

Ice placed his elbow on the table,lovingly staring into your eyes as he rested his cheek on his palm "Princess?Can i taste yours?"

"Sure"Scooping up a spoonful from your
|Favorite Ice Cream Flavor| Flavored Ice cream then moved it to him.

He slowly leaned in,closing his eyes,slightly opening his mouth"Aah~"Suddenly feeling your heart beating even faster than before,cheeks immediately turned red in a split second.

But before you could even snap back to reality,
A soft pair of lips were already collided with yours.

°•Thorn•°

"That Date was really fun,Right my beautiful Flower?"He said with a giggle as he laid his head on your lap,
Reaching both of his hand out to cup the sides of your face.

Blushing at the nickname then smiled at him
"Yep and thorn,thank you..for everything"You said before kissing his forehead.The boy let out another cute giggle,Enjoying every bit of affection that you gave him through out the day.

A bright smile was plastered on his face,gently caressing her cheek with his thumb,"No problem, Since I'll do anything for my one and only Flower~"

°•Solar•°

A playful smirk was plastered on Solar's face, Placing his hand ontop of yours"You're so Gorgeous,Love~"You instantly turned red once he held your hand and planted a soft delicate kiss on it.

"S-solar...Stop it"

The elemental could only smirk even more, satisfied at your reaction.But of course,he wouldn't stop"Why should i love?This is our date,
I'm just spoiling you with all my affection~"He said with a wink

Then it happened,steam came out of your ears as your face resembled a tomato.

°•FrostFire•°

Frostfire turned his back on you,crouching down while you stared at him,completely confused.

"Hop on,My queen!,I'll take you home"He looked over his shoulder with a grin,Your eyes slightly widened then chuckled before you got on his back,Wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Forward,my faithful Knight!"You said with another chuckle,Frostfire nodded and started walking.

"But my queen,i better get a kiss as a thanks!"he says with a sly grin.

°•Glacier•°

"You prepared all of this?"You said in disbelief,He led you at the back of their house, where thorn's garden was located.A table for two was neatly placed in the middle,

Glacier pulled out a chair for you,with a charming smile on his face."Take a seat my beloved.Ah,i asked the others for help because i wanted everything to be perfect"

Once you sat down on the chair,he wrapped his arms around your shoulders,leaning in as he whispered in your ear,sending shivers down your spine"I hope you enjoy this,My beloved."

°•Supra•°

"Sorry for not waking up early,you must hate me now..."You said then Looked up to your boyfriend with a frown.The two of you were cuddling on the sofa,TV was on as snacks were on the table,

He pats your head,His eyes softened once he noticed your frown"Why would i get mad at my Darling?"

"You had so many plans for our date,and i just slept through the whole day-"

"Not everything though,I always have Plan B"He replied with a chuckle,pulling you in for a passionate kiss.

"Just repay me with your kisses,Darling.That's all i ask~"