🗒 ❛ Meeting His Father ༉‧₊˚✧

'What if he doesn't like me...?'

'What if he thinks that I'm not fit for boboiboy?'
.

.
.

Thoughts like that and much more filled your head as you walking down the streets.You were heading to your boyfriend's house to finally meet his father.

You stopped infront of their door and quickly looked at yourself.The clothes you were wearing was okay,right?A |Favorite Color| Sweater and a pair of pants along with some sneakers will do,Right?

But before you could press the doorbell,the door suddenly opened showing none other than his father. . .how did you know?

Boboiboy had already informed you on how he looks like,and of course you quickly noticed the vision white streak on his hair—Yep,this is definitely his father.So you just stood still and nervously smiled.

His gaze was on you,raising a brow before inching closer to your face.

Oh god,You closed your eyes in an instant and got your ears ready.

*Pat,pat*

A hand was on your head,as he slightly ruffled your hair.In result you opened your eyes and just stared at him in confusion.

He grins and stopped ruffling your hair before moving aside and motioned for you to come in.

A small blush spread across your cheeks as you nod and enter the house.The door then closed,

"You must be my son's Girlfriend,Take a seat.It's
|Name|,Right?"He says from behind you.

You can't help but feel nervous all of a sudden,But nonetheless seated yourself on the sofa in their livingroom"Y-yes Sir Amato..."

He chuckles and sits on the chair near the sofa you were currently sitting on."Don't be nervous child,Just call me Dad."

Your cheeks flushed once again,too embarrassed to reply so you only nod and look down on the floor.Then footsteps were heard from the stairs,And you looked behind you,

"Dad!,who are you talking to—"And it was none other than your beloved superhero boyfriend.Also known as boboiboy.

He smiled once he saw you,"Oh,Morning
/Name/!,"He walks to the sofa you were currently sitting on and sat down besides you before placing a soft kiss on your forehead.

You stared at him with eyes as wide as saucers,"B-boboiboy...!"You half shouted while your face resembled a ripe tomato.

He then holds your hand with a cheeky grin on his face,he just can't help it.His eyes shined once his gaze landed on you,and his father noticed this.

The scene infront of him reminded the time when he first laid eyes on boboiboy's mother.He smiled at the memory and cleared his throat,causing the two of you to instantly face him.

He laughs at both of your reactions,"You two remind me so much of boboiboy's mother an when we were around your age."

"Love is a beautiful thing,be patient and understand eachother.Don't be afraid to face all the obstacles that might come in your way."

He then stood up and headed for the door,but before that,he looked over his shoulder and smiled.

"Take care of my future daughter in law Son,I'll be looking forward to the wedding someday."Is what he last said before leaving the house,with the smile still on his face.

'Those two will be just fine,Dear...I'm sure of it.'

Meanwhile the two of you just stayed still while silence filled the atmosphere around you two.

"So..."The boy besides you started then his hand nervously scratched his cheek as a small blush was visible on his face.

But you never dared facing him at this moment,it would be really embarrassing if he sees your face.

"Y-yeah?"

Within a split second you were already facing him,and he held both of your hands as he stared at your eyes,And if you look closely you could almost see his eyes shine for a second.

He then carefully placed his forehead on yours.With your noses touching.

"Nothing~,Just wanted to say i love you~"He said before pulling you in for a passionate kiss.

~~~~

Heyo my dudes—Thank u so much for 30k reads,y'all got me shook like what the heck—Anyways hope you enjoyed this little special :3,
So yeah,don't forget to vote and comment!.Bai!.