🗒 ❛ When you're Flustered ༉‧₊˚✧

《Earthquake》

-It was a normal day for the two of you but of course This "normal" day won't end if he doesn't tease You 3 or 4 times.You could say that it was his daily routine.

And of course That would make You flustered As hell,Your face can definitely Be Compared to a tomato.Now all you can do is Bury your blushing face on his chest while he on the other hand Brushes his fingers again your H/c Locks,While a small smile was plastered on his lips.

"How cute~"

《𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨》

-He wouldn't be Much of a tease,But there is one time where he Discovered that at the back of your ear,You were ticklish--He discovered that by accident

One Afternoon You were sitting on his lap,Legs Wrapped around his waist.Sleeping peacefully,While him on the other hand Was brushing your hair But accidentally brushed his hand at the back of your ear making you suddenly wake up Heat started rising up your cheeks

"H-huh?D-did you j-just..."You then covered Your ear with your hands,Looking away shyly.

This made Lightning Chuckle,Wrapping his arms around you tiny Body slowly pulling you closer to him

"Must be my lucky day~"

《𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘥》

"S-staph it!!"You Practically screamed With a blushing face.Wind Just Chuckled and continued pampering you with sweet kisses all over your already flustered face.

"No way cutie~,I can't stop kissing your already kissable face~"You sighed in defeat,the blush across your cheeks never faded,Neither did wind stop kissing your Red face.

《𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘦》

"A-are you sure about t-this?"You said Embarrassment Washed over your face.Fire was Giving you a piggyback ride,Because you accidentally tripped and had a small scratch on your knee.

"Yep~!,I'm sure,Besides If i let you walk,You'll trip again"He reasoned while Chuckling a little,You stayed silent quietly agreeing at what he said.

《𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳》

"W-wait,R-really?"

Water nodded While spreading his arms,You blushed madly Running to his arms and burying your face on his chest.

He started brushing your H/c Locks with his fingers,You then wrapped your arms around his waist feeling flustered to the max.

《𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘧》

"Look Y/n!,For you~!"He showed you a cute flower crown with your favorite flowers on it.You smiled And patted his head

"It's beautiful thorn"He then placed it ontop of your head,Your cheeks turning a little pink at this

"It really suits you y/n!,Can i take a picture of you?"He asked so innocently,You wanted to say no.But he was just too cute for you

You sighed then nodded,He smiled brightly in return.Taking out his phone then snapping a pic of you wearing the flower crown that he made.

《𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵》

"H-hey...No PDA!"You half yelled at the light element,From the start of the morning until now Light Was Giving you random kisses,Sometimes on the cheeks or on the lips.Then Holding your hand.

He knew that PDA Is not allowed in school but he didn't care anyways,All he wanted to see was your Cute flustered/Blushing face

"Hm~?What's wrong love?I just wanna show the world that you're mine~"