🗒 ❛ When Anime is Life ༉‧₊˚✧

"What if the Reader is obsessed with anime?"

°•Earthquake•°

During weekends,You would lock yourself in your room and turn the lights off.Junk foods and drinks were besides you,As your attention glued onto the screen of your computer.Quake would send you texts like "Good morning dear,have you had breakfast yet?" Mom 2.0 right there-

But of course your phone was on silent mode the whole time,and knowing that this is quake,he will run straight to your house and greet your mother with a smile before heading to your room.Only to find out that you were squealing your ass off of an anime character.

"You got me all worried,and now you're just slacking off?,"He reaches for the light the turns it on,causing you to hiss and glare at him.

"Quake!,what the heck!"But turns out his glare was scarier than yours.

Y I K E S-

°•Thunderstorm•°

"It's Thunderstorm!!!"

"Gah-He's so hot!"

It was supposed to be a nice morning walk for Thunderstorm,but from the looks of it,luck wasn't on his side today.

"Stupid fangirls..."He mumbled under his breath and continued walking.Until he bumped into someone who was carrying something,causing it to fall down on the floor.

"Watch were you're going-"He says to the person,but then his eyes widened.

"|Name|?"

"What the heck dude!- T-thunder...?"

He helps you up,"Sorry hun,I never thought that you'd be here-And what are those?"

"Manga,you fool."You crouch down and start picking them up.

In the end,the two of you got ice cream and had a small walk in the park,hand in hand.Of course,he carried the mangas that you bought,after that he walks you home.

°•Cyclone•°

"she's in her room," |Mother's Name| said as she opened the door,with cyclone on her side.

Once the door was opened,cyclone's eyes widened while your mom's eye twitched.

There you were,singing your heart out,but with a twist.The tv displayed an anime opening,and of course your mother thought you were about to summon another demon.

Cyclone Chuckled at the cute scene.

"So cute..."He mumbles,

That's it,your mother left the two of you and went back to doing chores.Throughout the day,you dragged cyclone into the anime world.And yes,he enjoyed it.

°•Blaze•°

Blaze is been banned from ever entering your house,Why?Cause he freakin' burned half of your manga collection,That little idiot-Turns out he was jealous of a goddamn anime character.