🗒 ❛ Tsundere Much? ༉‧₊˚✧

Tsundere-Mean,Hostile,violent on the outside.Soft,kind and sweet on the inside.

《𝘌𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘬𝘦》

"I-it's not like that at a-all!,I made too much so here,Have this!"A girl with [Hair length] [Hair color] hair exclaimed furiously with a blushing face,Shoving the bento box into quake's hands.Before she scurried away.

"T-thanks,i guess?"quake said,looking at the bento you just gave him.It was cute and all,He then opened it,His brown eyes widening,While a smile made it's way to his lips.

"I bet it's delicious"He mumbled softly,Red hues dusting his cheeks.As quake took a bite,His tastebuds tingling in delight,The aroma had sparked his interest.It tasted like heaven,His organs did a somersault in response.

While the earth element is enjoying the bento,A girl from afar stared at him,A visible smile seen on her face.

"He actually...liked it"

《𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨》

"B-baka!,I told you to not forget your umbrella!"It was raining heavily,While you and Lightning shared a small umbrella.

You sighed,Cheeks Turning red at the same time.

"I did bring an umbrella,I just left it somewhere..."is what the boy replied before looking to the otherside.

The rain started pouring a little harder,Lightning wrapped an arm around your waist pulling you closer to him

"H-huh?B-baka!"

"Shut it,I just don't want you to get wet"

Once you finally reached your house,You handed the umbrella to Lightning

"H-here,just don't forget Give it back to me tomorrow,K-kay?"Before you could open the door,You leaned in and kissed his cheek,Then rushed inside the house.

Leaving Lightning there in a blushing mess

"W-what a tsundere..."

《𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘥》

"Shut up,Shut up,Shut up!"You shouted while blushing,Wind had been complimenting you the whole day.He wasn't stopping until you turned red or hit him.

"Ouch,That hurt [Name],Why can't you just accept my compliments?All of them are true!"The element said,Smiling at your red face.

That caused you to look at him with shocked eyes,Taking a step back."W-what are you t-trying to say?!"

Wind closed his eyes,Still smiling. And said"Nothing~,Now let's go home Tsundere~"

But when he opened them again,Your figure had already Dissapeared.

《𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘦》

"It's not like i like you or anything!,Don't get the wrong idea!"[Name] exclaimed with a blushing face,Before pouting then looking away.

"Are you sure~?"Fire teased,Inching his face closer to hers,Smirking in the process.

"B-BAKA!"

*Slap*

After she had slapped the boy,The [Hair color] haired girl turned her heel then ran away in the speed of light,Still blushing.

Fire winced in pain,Placing a hand on his cheek that the girl slapped.

"Is love really this painful?"

《𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳》

"W-what did you do that for?!"Furiously gripping both of water's shoulders,Red hues stretched across your cheeks.

"S-sorry...I just thought that you would calm down when i k-kiss you..."Water mumbled the last part,Lowering his cap down so you can't see the blush on his cheeks

"You think stealing my first kiss would Keep me calm?!Well you're wrong!"The girl let go of her grip on the boy's shoulders.Looking down on the ground,Her hair covering her red face.

"Thank heavens it worked..."she mumbled,Good thing water didn't hear it.

《𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘧》

"Come on let's go,[Name]!"Leaf exclaimed,Grabbing a hold of your hand.You blush in response along with a nod,Letting him drag you to a small sweet shop.

After a while in the sweet shop,Both of you exited it,Holding some bags filled with sweets.Mostly you thought,Leaf chuckled then smiled nonetheless.

"Never knew you liked sweets [Name]!,How cute~!"Turning red once again.You looked away trying to hide your blush from him,But failed.

"S-stop it..."

"Nuh-uh!,It's true tho~"

《𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵》

"P-PERVERT!,GET OUT!!!"screaming at the top of your lungs,Light accidentally entered your room while you were changing.

"I-it's not like that at all Love!!"He waved his hands in denial,Blood running down his nose along with red cheeks.He clearly enjoyed the view-*Slap*Once you were done changing.Light quickly wrapped his arms around your waist,Nuzzling his face on your hair

"I'm sorry love..."A soft sigh escaped your lips,Accepting his apology.But turned red when he said

"But i enjoyed the view tho~"You turned around and Punched him square in the face

"B-BAKA!"