🗒 ❛ Home ༉‧₊˚✧

"Paradise," A very familiar voice calls out to the girl who was busy tending to some flowers. Boboiboy couldn't help but smile to himself at the mere sight of his girlfriend.

He's finally home.

You look over your shoulder to meet eyes with the elemental hero that stole your heart. With a quiet gasp leaving your lips, you quickly run up to him when he opens his arms. "I thought you said you'd be back next month??" He chuckles before he lifted you up to spin you around.

A series of giggles were heard, and he made sure to drown himself with the light your smile emitted afterwards.

"Does that mean you don't like my surprise for you?" He said, which was followed by a small pout you could only laugh at. When his hands finally placed you on the ground, they were quick to hold the sides of your face, holding them as if they are the most fragile thing in the word, in which it is for him. "But anyways, how is my paradise doing?"

You rest your hands on top of his, feeling him run his thumbs over your cheeks. A faint shade of pink coloring them from this very action of his, your boyfriend always manages to fluster you after all these years of being with him.

"I'm doing alright, how about you?" worry rushed over your expression when you notice how his face has a scratch. "Boboiboy, you should get that cleaned!" With the slight raise in your voice, his eyes blinked in surprise.

Boboiboy suddenly remembers what happened in one of their missions, "..oh, yeah." he lets out a nervous chuckle, already sensing your worry from a mile away. He then lets you take care of the scratch on the side of his face, chocolate brown eyes watching your every move.

After you finished patching the scratch up, it was now your turn to cup the sides of his face in your hands to examine it real quick in case there were other scratches.

He softly stares at you, finding it hard to fight down the blush that brushed over his cheeks when you smiled in satisfaction, proud at how great you patched his scratch up.

The way you hold his face made his hearr flutter, it is something simply you can do. Only you can make him melt in your touch, you always know how to cheer him up whenever he's feeling down from all the missions they recieve on a daily basis.

"You're staring at me as if you had just won the lottery," his lovestruck moment was cut off by you. When you finally caught his attention, all you did was give him one of your sweet smiles. "So did you?"

It took him a few seconds to come up with a reply, but before he could say them, he wraps his arms around your waist first, being sure to pull you close with his signature grin decorating his features.

"I think winning you is better than winning the lottery, my paradise." this caused you to playfully roll your eyes at him, slowly leaning in to place a gentle kiss on his forehead since his eyes craved for your touch right at that moment.

"Yeah sure, tell that to our future bills."

×××

"Hm, it turned out even better than what i imagined it to be.." you whispered to yourself before you held up the finished product, it was a flower crown. "It's done!"

Boboiboy's ears perk up at your words, looking over to his side, only to see you admiring the flower crown you had just finished making. The proud smile you wore on your face caused him to grin.

"Is that for me?" You nod almost immediately.

He then moves his body to face you, reaching his hand out as he took off his cap before bowing his head down so you could rest your creation on the top of his head.

[Imagine how cute it'd look 😭 if only i could draw that,, but i can't draw even if my life depended on it so let's all just imagine :D ]

You fixed his hair first, humming as you did do. If he's being honest, his heart would've bursted right then and there, the only thing that's stopping him is the squeal that escaped your lips when you finished.

Boboiboy looks up to meet your eyes that somehow sparkled like the night sky.

"Boboiboy," you call out to him, earning a hum as he did nothing more but stare at you with such a loving gaze that was enough to make you fall inlove with him all over again, but your following words did the same to him. "..you're really pretty!"

He's pretty..?

"I'm.. pretty? " He repeats, choking on his own saliva after seeing you nod in response. "You mean.. me? I'm pretty? " With his face turning completely red.

"You're pretty, very pretty." And when you showed him a thumbs up, he could feel his now heart beat ringing in his head, hearing those kind of compliments come from you made him feel all warm and fuzzy.

"Th-thank you.." that's the only thing he could bring himself to say at the moment, watching you reach out for his hand.

He's used to hearing compliments such as handsome and such, but when you called him pretty, he felt as if he was on cloud nine, not wanting for that blissful moment to end any time soon. But he was snapped out of his daze when you gently tugged him,

"Grandad called us just now, come on!" You said with a smile, feeling his hand give yours a slight squeeze. He hoists himself up afterwards, following you like a lost puppy who craved more of its owner's attention.

In times of happiness, and in times of sadness you're always there for him.

Boboiboy looks down to admire how much happiness you and his hands intertwined brought him.

If there's someone he can share all of those with. It will always and forever be you.

-The End.-

Alright! Here's one last update, for now. (I think—)

I plan on finishing this book with 50 chapters 'cuz seeing 48 makes me wanna cry a river for some reason.

So yeah, see y'all next year— i guess.

Update: Nah, screw that, this book is finished.