🗒 ❛ Don't Hurt Her! ༉‧₊˚✧

°•Earthquake•°

Girls in your class would often bully you,Cause of the reason that you and quake were in a relationship.Questioning why quake even loved someone like you,Of course once this reached to quake he had to take matters into his own hands.

"Please stop bullying |Name|,She never did anything to you,right?"His soft smile turned into a person's worst nightmare."Or else I won't hesitate to report you to the Principal,Which can lead to a kick out if you ask me..."

The next day came and it all stopped,then a certain thought hit you.Quake found out.

Arms wrapped around your waist along with the Person's head placed on top of yours,

"Don't worry dear,i took care of everything~"

°•Thunderstorm•°

Since thunder has a lot of fangirls it's getting hard for you to even stay with him when the both of you enter the school.His fangirls would push you out of the way just to get close with him,even go futher by bullying you,they also tried spreading rumors about you,and it affected you alot.Your butt would often meet the cold hard floor,and every time that happened he would always push pass them and come to your rescue.

He carefully lifts you up,"Do this again and i won't hesitate to kill all of you."And of course you had to step in and hold his hand,started dragging him out of the current mess the two of you were in.

"You don't have to do that...I'm fine with it,"You said while forcing a smile,thunder placed his hand on your cheek.

"No.Let me handle this,i can't just let them treat you like that..."

°•Cyclone•°

Being bullied isn't actually new to you,Let's just say that this has been going on for a while and you've tried your best to hide it from cyclone.But failed since he isn't that dumb to notice your sudden behavior when it you come face to face with your other classmates,He noticed that your usual smile turned into a frown,and your eyes getting dull by the second.

Until he had enough.He confronted and threatened them.A couple of days passed and they stopped approaching you,

"Did they stop?"He asks with a serious face,which is a rare one since he always smiles.

"H-how did you know?"He gives off a small smile and holds your hand.

"Secret~"

°•Blaze•°

You weren't actually bullied since all of the students envied you for your kindness and everything.But if someone dares to bully you,beware of an angry yet cute moron yelling all kinds of insults or threats in the school's hallway,

"IF I CATCH ONE OF YOU IDIOTS BULLYING MY
/NAME/,I WON'T HESITATE TO-"But got cut off once you placed a hand on his mouth and dragged him away,

"S-sorry about him!,He's on drugs right now so please understand,"

(Ok that was clearly a joke-Don't do drugs)