🗒 ❛ In an Interview ༉‧₊˚✧

"Goodmorning Everyone! I'm Hozasumi Yūkahashi,and I'll be your host for today's talkshow,we have two special guest that are here right now,you might recall them as the cutest couple of all time!Presenting [Full name] and [Pick one element]."

"It's been 10 minutes since i posted a story in Instagram asking for questions/Dares for you two.Turns out,we have over a hundred questions,we'll just tackle a few of them.Now let's get started!."

°•𝘌𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘬𝘦•°

Hozasumi scrolled through her phone,"Okay,first question!"Both of them nod,

"What kind of date would you two like to have?"

Quake turns to his partner,smiles then holds her hand,"A romantic picnic date would be our choice,"

"Where exactly??"

"Somewhere only the two of us will know since people might take advantage of our privacy,"

The host chuckles,"Next question,how long will your relationship last?"

[Name] was about to answer the question,but quake gave her a reassuring smile.

"Until forever ends,"

"Aww~,Sweet~"Hozasumi started teasing the two,in which resulted the [Hair color] haired girl to blush.

"Last question and this is for [Name],What do you like about quake?"The said girl turned his attention to quake,staring at his captivating eyes.

"For starters,he's sweet,kind. . .can sometimes be really protective,but it's cute nonetheless~"Now it was Quake's turn to blush.

"Yeaaa,thank you so much for your time~,Til next time!,Bai~"

°•𝘛𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮•°

"Why did i even agree to this?"Thunderstorm cursed under his breath,[Name] Sweatdropped at him and said,

"Well it would be rude if we decline the offer,"Placing a finger on her chin along with innocent eyes that stared at him,the Lightning element's heart skipped a beat cause of her sudden action,cuteness overload if he may add.

"Ugh fine,Thank god you're cute..."He said mumbling the last part,the girl Chuckled and took a seat on the sofa that was in the set.Thunderstorm sitting next her,with an arm wrapped around her shoulder.

"Let's get started!,What makes [Name] flustered?and could you please demonstrate it?"

Within a split second Thunderstorm brushed his hand against your ear.Heat started rising to your cheeks as you covered you face with your hand.

Hozasumi nods,"What personality made you want to date her?"

"Her childishness and cheerfulness i guess..."[Name] noticed a plate filled with chocolates placed on a table near the couch they were siting on.So she grab one and popped it in her mouth,She grabbed another one and tapped Thunderstorm's shoulder,

Thunderstorm turned his attention towards her,only to be met by a piece of chocolate that she was holding,signaling for him to eat it.