🗒 ❛ Reader's Special Day ༉‧₊˚✧

"What if it's the reader's Birthday?"

°•Earthquake•°

"Happy Birthday,Dear."Your one and only boyfriend says with a smile,before handing you a small |Favorite Color| box.Once you opened it,there was a beautiful necklace.

"Quake..."You said,with a few tears on the corner of your eyes.Then held the small box close to you,

"|N-name|?"His eyes slightly widened,quickly cupping both of your cheeks as he wiped away your tears with his thumb.

"What's the matter dear?Don't you like my gift?"He frowned while you shook your head and kissed his cheek and gave him a closed eye smile.

"I love it quake,thank you..."

°•Thunderstorm•°

The sun was about to go down,and your birthday was about to come to an end.

"You don't want a gift for your birthday?" Thunder repeated while the two of you walked past a couple of stores.

You nod at him,with a small smile plastered on your face.He raised a brow then held your hand,"Why?"

You Chuckled and closed your eyes as he looked at you with a confused face.

"I don't need any gifts for my birthday...Since i only have one wish,"

"And that wish is?"

"For you to never leave my side,Dummy."

°•Cyclone•°

"Here you go sweetie~"Cyclone hands you a cone with your favorite ice cream Flavor in it.

"Thanks cyclone,"

He then takes a seat besides you.And started devouring his own ice cream,while you just laughed at him.

You can't help but stare at the ice cream in your hands.

"You ok?"He voice filled with worry.And you can't help but notice that his cheek had some ice cream.

"Yeah,And..."You reach a hand out then wipe the ice cream off his cheek with a grin.He blushes at the sudden action.

"Thanks for making this my best birthday!"

°•Blaze•°

"Oi,what are doing outside?I just blew the candles on my cake and you weren't there..."You said while taking a seat besides him.

You noticed a frown on his face.

"Sorry...I just saw their gifts and they look cooler than mine..."He says then sighed and looked at the sky.

"You mean /Little chick's Name/ isn't cool?How mean of you"A small chick then appeared out of nowhere then jumped on your lap.

You then placed your head on his shoulder,"Tell you what,it'll be even cooler if you help me raise it~"Let's just say that you felt him smile and somewhat nod.