Horsemen, Apocalypses

The next day, Arthur was coming back from the job that Trelawny had. It involved him, Trelawny, Strauss and Javier as they infiltrated the riverboat and was able to steal some money and a very expensive watch, which Arthur kept for himself since he "won" it in a poker game.

Course the night couldn't go without problems as eventually they were found out and the men had to jump off the boat and swim to shore. After getting to land, Arthur felt that it was late and he was tired so he got a room at a local hotel and spent the night. Although, he felt odd sleeping alone as now he had gotten used to have (y/n) sleeping by his side.

The sun was just rising when Arthur decided to wake up and head back to camp. As he made his way back, he started to think how the gang was finally getting a bit of money. Just a couple more jobs and we should be free! He thought then he thought about his idea to have the normal life with (y/n) and Annebeth. Maybe with our luck finally turning, I can finally talk to her about our lives. ​​​He thought just as he made it Shady Belle.

He dismounts his horse and noticed Sadie and (y/n) sitting on the front porch, talking amongst each other. "How you doing, Mrs. Adler?" Arthur greets as he walks up to Sadie and (y/n). "How are you? Was just telling (y/n) here how it's been quite a journey since I…well, since I joined you fellers." Sadie said and Arthur nods. "Yes…" he said as he goes and leans against the wall next to the women.

"And now you and Dutch have joined high society? My Lord above." Sadie chuckles and (y/n) laughs with her as well. "Yeah, it seems so…" said Arthur. "I think my days in polite society are over." Sadie said. "Well…we just saw Bill Williamson at a party at the…Saint Denis’ mayor’s house." (y/n) tells her and Sadie laughs. "Yeah...If he can do it, anyone can." Arthur said and Sadie smiles.

"You get any leads?" she asked Arthur. "Yeah, I think so." Arthur said and that's when Dutch comes up. "You know so, Arthur Morgan…come on, we need to talk." Dutch tells him then he turns to the ladies. "Mrs. Adler, Ms. (L/n), will you excuse us?" He said.

"When you gonna let me come robbing with you, Dutch?" Sadie asked Dutch and he chuckles. "My Lord, few more like her…we could take over the whole world." he said as he and Arthur go inside the manor. "Few more like her…there wouldn’t be much of a world left." said Arthur as they head up the stairs then go out on the balcony.

"Yes, perhaps." Dutch replied then he pulls out a couple of cigars and hands one to Arthur then they light the end of it and puff out a smoke. "Now…the trolley bus station…I went down there…I took a look at it…I think we can hit it." Dutch tells Arthur. "I ain’t never robbed in a city before." said Arthur. "Yeah, well you leave the planning to me." Dutch said and they smoke their cigars for a moment.

"You’ll ride with me?" Dutch asked him. "Always. Is it just you and me?" Arthur asked as he gestures between him and Dutch. "No, we’ll need one more, I reckon." Dutch replied and Arthur thinks for a moment before he speaks up. "I say Lenny." he said. "Not Micah?" Dutch said, shocked at Arthur’s answer. "Well that depends if you want a massacre or a pay day." Arthur points out and Dutch rolls his eyes.

"Now I wish that there was something I could do…to make the two of you get along better." Dutch said. "Well that’s easy…make him change." Arthur said and Dutch scoffs out a chuckle. "Very funny." Dutch said and he looks out and sees something coming up the camp. "What is that?" He asked and Arthur turns around.

They see a horse trotting up to them but the horse had a rider, who had no head. Mary-Beth screams in horror when she realized who the rider was. "It’s Kieran!" she screamed and (y/n) stands up and takes in the site before her.

Kieran's head was in his hands, which was tied up so it could hold his head, and it looked like his eyes had been gouged out. (Y/n) puts her hands over her mouth as she couldn't believe something horrible happened to a guy like Kieran,. And she couldn't think what horrors Kieran went through before he died, he didn't deserve that.