Visiting Hours

(A/n: I don't know if I made this clear or not but just to let everyone know, in this story, Arthur doesn't have tuberculosis. It was the original idea to follow the game but then I thought this would be better even though I did like how Arthur goes out. And heck, I changed and gave Joel Miller a better ending why not Arthur?)

"You're a nasty woman, Miss Grimshaw, a nasty woman." Karen's voice shout, which woke Arthur up. He sits up in his cot and sees that (y/n) wasn't sleeping next to him and she saw Jack and Annebeth trying to play but you could tell their heart wasn't really in it. Clearly what happened to Molly yesterday really affected them.

"You think I wanted to shoot her?" Grimshaw asked Karen as Arthur gets dressed. "You seemed to like it, I saw that beady look in your eye." Karen accused. "You're drunk again." Grimshaw deflected. "And you're a fucking murderer!" Karen shouts.

"She broke the rules." Grimshaw said, just as loudly as Karen. "She did no such thing, she was in love, you sour-faced old crone! Damn you, Murderer, Murderer!" Karen screams and she walks away while Grimshaw glares after her.

Arthur sighs and shakes his head at this as he starts to look for (y/n), maybe now he could ask her what Sadie meant before he had to go meet up with her to save John. He walks around until he sees her sitting up against a tree some feet away from the camp.

He walks over to her and saw her looking down as she had her legs pulled up to her and her arms resting on her knees. She looked like she was in deep thought and Arthur hated to have to interrupt her but he was worried about her.

"Hey (y/n)." He greets. She raises her head at him and gives him a small smile. "Hey, Arthur." She said, in a small tired voice. "You okay?" He asked as he sits down next to her. She sighs then scoffs a laugh as she shakes her head. "Just...hell of a couple days, huh?" She said. "Yeah..." Arthur sighs and he noticed that she had some sort've brooch in her hand that she was fiddling with.

"Where'd you get that?" He asked, nodding towards the brooch. She looks at it, sighs then tells Arthur what happened with Oliver and his dad and how he gave her the brooch to pass down to Annebeth. "So now he wants to make up for it..." Arthur grumbles and (y/n) nods.

"Part of me wants to sell it but...I can't help but feel that I should give it to Annebeth when she gets older. It's a family heirloom and, whether I like it or not, she shares the same blood as him and therefore it should be passed down to her." (Y/n) said. "Guess that makes sense." Arthur said and (y/n) looks over at him. 

"Thought I'd get more fight outta you.." she said, surprised. "If it's for Annebeth then...I don't have a problem with it." He replied and her smile returns. 

"Is there anything else you need to tell me?" Arthur asked her and (y/n)'s smile falters. "Sadie was telling me her plans to save John and she mentioned she did want you to come along but said But not in her condition. What did she mean by that?" Arthur asked her. "And Annebeth said you went to see a doctor. Is everything okay?" 

(Y/n) sighs and said. "Depends on how you respond to the news." Arthur raises an eyebrow at this as (y/n) continues. "The last few weeks, I don't know if you noticed, I've been feeling sick. So sick that I tend to vomit and some food tasted weird to me..." she said and Arthur nods a bit. "I remember you saying the champagne tasted odd back at that party." He said.

"Well...I went to the doctor to see what he said, even though I kinda figured out what it might be." She said and she looks into his ocean blue eyes. "What is it?" He asked as he stares back into her (e/c) eyes. She takes a deep breath then slowly let's it out. "Arthur...I'm pregnant." She said and Arthur's eyes widen at this.