American Venom

Arthur, John, Sadie and Charles make their way into the mountains, all of them wearing heavy coats, when they hear gunshots. "Watch out!" Sadie shouts when another gunshot sounds out and Charles falls over. 
"Charles!" Arthur and John shout as they get off of their horse. "There must be a sniper. Get in cover, quick." Sadie shouts and they all hide while Charles leans up against a boulder. "You alive, Charles?" Arthur asked him. "Just about." Charles said as he holds his arm.

"Boys, be careful. We got to get closer to him." Sadie shouts a day they would move up whenever the sniper started firing at them. Finally, Arthur was close enough and shot and killed the sniper. "You got him. Okay, let's go back to Charles." Sadie said and her and the two men make their way back to Charles.

"Hey, you're okay." Sadie said as she kneels next to him. "I will be, but go on. Go on now." Charles said but Arthur and John don't move as they give Charles a concern look. "Move fast or they'll come down that hill and kill us all." Charles said. "Well, all of you but me." Arthur said as he looks towards the mountain.

"We're not letting you go up there alone." John said and Arthur looks him over. "I don't want to leave him alone." Arthur said. "Hey, they know we're coming now. I will be fine, I'll follow you up. I just can't move fast." Charles assures and Arthur looks down at him. "Okay." Arthur said then he gestures for Sadie and John to follow him. "Come on." He said and they all run up the hill.

A few of Micah's men came down and they three of them shot and killed them. Then as they got up a bit on the hill they see a campsite. "There's a camp here." Arthur points out as they walk up to the camp. "It's not big enough. Micah rides with 10, 20 guys." Sadie points out. "So, there's more..." John said and Sadie nods and they all continue on with the fight as it seemed more and more of Micah's men coming at them.

But then three guys come and one jumped on Sadie while John and Arthur shot the other two. "Get your hands off of her!" John yells just as the third guys stabs Sadie in the side. Arthur quickly takes aim and shoots the man in the head while Sadie gasps and holds her side.

"You all right?" John asked as he and Arthur walk up to her. "Just fine." Sadie said but Arthur noticed the blood pouring out of her. "You don't look too fine." Arthur said as they help her up on her feet. "You're bleeding pretty bad." John points out. "Ain't nothing." Sadie said with a growl. "You should sit down." John said. "I'm fine." Sadie said as she tries to walk.

"You're dying." Arthur said. "I'll be fine." Sadie growls. "Just sit, it's okay." John tells her as he leads over to a rock. "I ain't dying. I ain't." Sadie said, firmly, holding her side. "I hope not." Arthur said. "I ain't dying. Just go get him, I'll be fine. I just need to rest." Sadie said as Charles comes up to them.

"Okay. Charles, stay with her." Arthur tells him and Sadie turns to him. "Charles, you worry about yourself. I'll be up there in a minute." Sadie said while John and Arthur ascended higher into the mountains and encounter three armed men.

"Look who it is. Ain't you two got a habit of just showing up?" One of the men taunted and Arthur recognized him as one of the men Micah hired when they arrived in Beaver's Hollow, Joe was his name if Arthur could recall. "Where we got something to take care of, sure." Arthur said. "We ain't here for you, we just want the kids back." John said.

"You ain't getting any further than here." Joe said and Arthur grins. "I hoped you would say that." He said then both him and John pulls out their guns and shot and killed their men. "That was Joe. We've got to be close." Arthur called out to Sadie and Charles as he and John take off into the mountain.

They shoot their way through until they come up a small shake looking place and come up to it. "Micah, if you're here, come out." John shouts while Arthur looks around the area, too angry to say anything.
"Hello, cowpokes. Did you miss me?" A familiar voice asked and John and Arthur turn around to see Micah standing outside of the shack but he wasn't alone. He had Annebeth at gunpoint.