Secret Identities

HEY GUYS! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Just a reminder that the story is told in different point of views, except for the first chapter, all chapters are in one characters point of view. Happy reading! Remember to vote and comment! I'd love feedback!

Katyas pov:

Instead of walking out of the briefing room I decide to stay a little longer to go over the case file.

I figure out that the targets name is Sophia Belkin and her dad Igor Belkin is the leader of the Russian mafia. I read through her description, and skip the boring parts like her backstory.

I find the part with our cover identities and our fake backstory. My cover identity is Kate Miller and I am sweet and smart. I scoff at that. I don't think someone who knows 15 different ways to kill with their bare hands should be classified as 'sweet'.

I read on to the cover story. Apparently we are all foster kids who live in a group home with our 'parents'. We moved from Smith River because they don't have a high school. Smith river is a farming town so most kids past the age of 13 work on the farms with their parents.

If someone questions the lack of parents we are to say that they work a lot and are hardly ever home. The address of our group home is 5925 Crescent creek road.

Meis POV:

The day before our flight to Crescent City, we all meet in the library to go over the mission files and our covers. Katya and I already went over ours yesterday but we don't know the boys yet. "Luca, why don't you go first?" I ask.

"K, umm... my cover name is Leo Wilson and I am sporty and troublesome."

I look at Alex, "your turn"

"My cover identity is Aidan Williams and I am sporty and smart"

He looks at me, my turn I guess.

" My cover name is Mia Jones and I am tech savvy and smart." Katyas turn.

"My cover identity is Kate Miller and I am sweet and smart"

I look up to see Alex holding his hand over his mouth, clearly trying not to laugh. I understand why he's laughing, Katya is basically the polar opposite of her covers personality.

I can't help but smile, and Katya takes turns glaring at me and Alex. We all go over our cover story and make sure that we all know the address of our house one more time.

Before we leave the library, Luca tells us that he thinks it would be smart to call each other by their covers so that we get used to the names tomorrow. I look around and see that Alex and Katya are both smiling.

We all know to at the only reason Luca would suggest something like that is so that he can help himself remember everyone's cover identities. Once we leave the library we all go and pack on our bags for tomorrow.