Driving Issues

Okay this is the chapters where it all goes down, forgive me if they suck i have no idea how to write action, yes Mei is Bisexual and Katya is Bipolar, I felt like I needed some more representation other than just race. Please comment plot holes you've found and what you think about random parts because my readers are who influence me and inspire me.
Thank you!
————————————————————
Luca POV

I gather my smoke bombs in a pouch, and shove them in my duffle bag.

Alex yells at me to come down for lunch before we leave. I run through the plan in my head.

I have one of the biggest roles, I'm the distraction. My job is to distract Adam long enough for Alex and Katya to sneak in.

Mei is supposed to cut the camera feed. I asked why last time and it's cuz apparently mayors have cameras in their houses.

We looked at the Registry earlier and he does have a safe registered to him, so it makes sense to have recording cameras.

I race downstairs and grab one of the burritos and some salsa from my favorite Mexican restaurant.

We go over the plan again and pack everything into the back of Alex's SUV. Oliver comes down and Alex hands him the keys to his prized truck.

"Hold up what?" Katya exclaims. "He gets to drive? Excuse me?!"

"Katya," Mei states calmly. "Oliver is eighteen,"she smirks. "You aren't,"

"Kat I thought you didn't have a license?" I interrupt.

"She doesn't," Mei explains.

"Katya," Alex says, "if Mike would let you then I'd be fine with that, but just because you were nine when you started driving, and your probably good at it, if anything happens we would be in so much trouble from Mike and Legal Authority. So no." He states giving her a look.