Mission Prep

Luca POV

I stumble down the stairs, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. Once my brain kicks in, I realize their all laughing about my little "incident" about a year and a half ago.

"No chance you forgotten about it huh?" I ask, rolling my eyes.

"No one would forget something that hilarious." Kat replied, finally getting her laughter under control.
Oliver chimes in, "if Katya is laughing this hard it must've been funny." He smiles.

I shake my head in dismay, but then I refocus.

"Are we ready to go?" Alex asks. "We need to leave soon if we wanna get there on time. Mei, you have all your stuff right?"

"If your talking about my computer and all of my hardware then yes. I've put it all in the car."
She replies.

"And Kat? Did you pack our stuff already? I'm going to help Luca move along so we're not late."

"I haven't packed yours yet no, but I've packed my sniper rifle and pistol in the duffel bag."

"Oh good." Alex says. "My guns should be out on the desk in my room, just put them in my duffel bag."

"Alright. Yeah. Now go help Luca." Kat replies impatiently.

We walk up to our room and I open the secret closet, exposing all our spy gear.
I quickly grab my smoke bombs, and some flash bombs, then I see the fly camera in the corner and can't resist. I grab that too.
While putting my haul into my duffel bag I ask Alex what are we going to do at HQ all day.

"Well, we are basically practicing for tomorrow. Katya and I are going to practice some shooting, not that we need it but it's nice to be prepared. You are going to practice your aim, so you don't hit Mike again."
He chuckles at that last part.

I sigh, "you're never going to forget that are you?"

"Nope! Too funny to forget. And the look on mikes face.." he sighs contentedly. "Anyway. Mei is gonna do her "magic tricks"-

"You mean hack? But hack what? She cant take down our network right? Like, Mike will need it won't he?" I say confused
"You know I'm not quite sure what Meis gonna do. Oliver is coming too, he's going to practice driving with some obstacles in his way. He is our getaway driver after all. And then we are all going to spar at the end." He says.