The Safe House

Alex POV

A couple hours later we land in the crescent city airport. We exit the jet, collect our luggage, and make our way to the car lot.

"Where's the car?"

I look at Luca, "over there." I point to where lot B is. " the car is in lot B spot 435."

"K, ... what lot are we in now?"

"C because we came through the less populated areas"

"Okay"

"We entered lot B now!" Katya shouts over the noise of the airplanes.

"Okay!" I shout back.

"Hey! Is that our ride?"

I look over to where Mei is pointing, "yes!" I respond.

We all pile into my agency issued car, and I set up the GPS. "whats the address of our house?"

"5925 Crescent Creek road"

"k, thanks Katya"

twenty minutes later we pull up to our house. I park in the driveway, and we get out of the car. "who has the keys for the house?"

"here" he says as he hands them to me.

"Thanks Luca" I walk up to the house and unlock the door. We all step into the small entryway, and place our bags on the ground. I look over at the others and they nod. I softly close the door behind us, and we all step into the rest of the house.

Then as if silently communicating, we periodically search every inch of the house for bugs. Once we have covered every inch of the house and made sure there were no bugs, we gathered in the main living space with our luggage.

"lets go upstairs and figure out bedrooms, there are three of them upstairs. One is obviously the master, but the two others are up for grabs"

We all race upstairs to find two bedrooms on either side of the stairwell. Suddenly Luca shouts, claiming the bedroom on the left. So the girls get the one on the right.