Meis Little Secret

I'm sorry the chapters are getting quite a bit shorter, I'm writing these during class and simply do not know where I'm going with this story. Please comment if you find plot holes or other mistakes, this is my first time doing something like this. Please comment, I love seeing people engaged in my stories and you all inspire me to keep writing.
DISCLAIMER: these chapters are mostly fillers.. I don't want this story to enddd 🤧
—————————————————————
Mei POV

I shake Carters hand, and say good job.

Suddenly Alex bursts out laughing, but quickly quiets down. ... awkward.

I glance at him curiously, and he gestures towards the gym doors, I glance over there and see Oliver's dirty blond hair duck out of sight.

I giggle and look towards Katya who seemingly hasn't noticed.

Oliver was no doubt staring at her, watching her fight. Katya is shining with sweat and in a tight crop top so she doesn't over heat.

I laugh to myself, I'd be checking her out too if I wasn't in the midst of my own fight.

She's cute, if she wasn't so obviously straight then I'd at least be out to one person.

Anyway.. I revert my gaze back to my feet as I feel her about to turn around, she probably felt someone was watching her. Her intuitions good like that.

I walk into the bleachers and sit next to Luca and Alex Oliver decides to walk in and join us, and Katya comes a bit later, the fights continue until about 2:30pm, afterwards we load our bags back up and drive home.