𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

★・・・🐺・・・★
Season 4
★・・・🐺・・・★

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆

"Is that Derek?" Malia asks, furrowing her eyebrows a little.

"Kinda..." Stiles trails, sharing a surprised look with Lydia and Isaac when they see a seventeen year old Derek being held up by Braeden.

"Scott's got someone else." Braeden tells them.

"What-" Allison goes to ask.

"Help me!" The sound of a young girl's voice yells from a little way inside the temple.

"I'm guessing that's the one Scott's got?" Stiles asks Braeden, who just nods in reply.

"I am sick and fucking tired of being kidnapped! Can I not just sleep in peace? Is that too much to ask?" The eight year old asks, trying to get out of Scott's arms.

"I'm not kidnapping you." Scott tells her, his heart dropping when he almost drops the girl.

"Does it look like I'm moving willingly?" The girl stops struggling, only to look at Scott with raised eyebrows.

"Were you moving willingly when being taken in there?" Scott asks in retaliation.

"How the hell should I know? I was unconscious... like I should be right now because waking up to this shit is like waking up to a world without gummy bears." The girl rants.

"A world without gummy bears sounds dreadful." Malia scrunches her nose.

"Thank you- who the fuck are you guys?" The eight year old asks, looking between a very confused Lydia, Malia, Isaac, Allison, Kira and Stiles.

Then you have an unconscious seventeen year old Derek and a blank faced Braeden.

"He couldn't even stay awake, what a pussy." The girl snickers, making Stiles and Allison squint their eyes a little.

"Can you let me go? I don't like the whole physical contact thing..." The girl trails awkwardly to a wide eyed Scott, who gently puts her down.

"Arlo?" Stiles asks.

"Stalker?" The girl asks back, raising her eyebrows at Stiles.

"Why am I a stalker?" Stiles asks.

"Because you know my name... well, half my name..." The eight year old trails in thought.

"Are you Charlotte Hale?" Kira asks, sparing a glance at an in shock Lydia and a very confused Malia, Isaac and Allison.

"Yes I am... am I famous?" Charlotte asks with wide eyes.

"No." Isaac shakes his head, sneakily taking a picture to show Charlotte if she ever goes back to  her normal age.

"Well, that sucks. Everyone should know about me- does anyone have any gummy bears?" Charlotte asks, looking between everyone curious.

Everyone reaches into their back pockets, taking out a packet of gummy bears each that they had all kept on them, even after Charlotte supposedly died all those months ago.

"Wow, you guys are now my new favourite..." Charlotte trails, her eyes widening a little when she sees Lydia.

"Holy shit, you're pretty." An eight year old Charlotte smiles at Lydia, waving a little at the Banshee.

"Yup, that's definitely Arlo." Scott nods.

"It's Charlotte." The Lynx corrects sternly.

"That's gonna be a hard one." Isaac sighs.

"That's what she said." Charlotte and Malia snicker.

"Oh my god." Stiles mutters, scratching the back of his head as he looks at Scott with wide eyes.

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆