ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

"Scooby, do you need to go to Specsavers?"

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"Okay! Let's go! Come on!" Coach yells at his LacCrosse players, who run out onto the field.

"McCall! I said get your ass out on the field!" Coach yells.

"Yeah, McCall- Lahey! Stop staring at McCall's ass!" Charlotte yells at the Beta.

"Fuck off, Arlo!" Isaac yells back, making Charlotte laugh.

"I've gotta go." Lydia tells her girlfriend as she walks up to her.

"What? No- why? We've got our date after this." Charlotte furrows her eyebrows at her girlfriend.

"Meredith's at the station and she's asking for me." Lydia explains with a small sigh.

"So?" The Lynx asks, making the redhead look up at her with raised eyebrows.

"Okay, yeah, it sounds important. Do you need me to drop you there?" Charlotte asks her.

"No, it's okay. Allison's driving me there." Lydia shakes her head, making Charlotte nod a little and turn back to the field.

Lydia playfully rolls her eyes a little before she reaches up, pressing a small kiss to Charlotte's cheek, instantly making the sixteen year old smile and blush before she watches Lydia walk away.

"You know what, Arlo? You're the best gay person I know." Coach hums, wrapping his arm around the Lynx's shoulders.

"Coach, I'm the only gay person you know." Charlotte points out with a small laugh.

"Exactly. I don't need to know anyone else." The adult nods, patting Charlotte on the shoulder before Scott walks over to them, looking slightly panicked.

"Scooby." Charlotte smiles widely, making Scott send her a quick smile before he looks back at Coach.

"Coach, Liam's leg is still healing. I don't think he should play." Scott tells him.

"He says he's fine." Coach waves off, making Charlotte glance at Liam, who is speaking to Mason on the field.

"As captain, I'm suggesting Liam sits out of the game." Scott tells the adult sternly, making Charlotte let out a snicker.

"And, as President and Vice President of the United States, we're vetoing that suggestion." Coach laughs hysterically, making Charlotte nod a little.

"You too?" Scott asks his best friend with a small sigh.

"I haven't gone against you for anything in a while... I don't think." The Lynx shrugs a little.

"What if he gets hurt?" Scott asks the two.

"Hey, Liam! Think fast!" Brett yells before Coach could answer, making the attention go to him.

Brett throws a LacCrosse ball at Liam at full force, which Liam instantly.

"Holy shit, Scrappy." Charlotte speaks up in surprise, her eyes slightly wide.

"Oh, he's definitely playing." Coach nods before he walks towards the field.

"Why do I feel like this is going to end terribly?" Kira asks, watching as Isaac and Liam try and hit each other with their LacCrosse sticks on the field.

"Because it will." Stiles and Charlotte nod simultaneously.

"Could turn into a blood bath." Stiles hums.

"Someone could almost die because of our new found supernatural assassins." Charlotte adds.

"Or, overall, something will just happen." Stiles finishes, making Kira look between the two blankly.