ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

"Posh UNO."

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"Economic disparity exists in all forms. Take sports, for example, some teams have better training facilities and some have better equipment. Unlike Beacon Hills, that can barely even afford duct tape to keep our equipment together..." Coach trails, stopping in between Charlotte's and Stiles' desk.

"You know what, Stilinski?" Coach asks with a small sigh, making Stiles look away from all of the crime scene photos that he's been showing Charlotte the entire lesson.

"If I could grade you on how profoundly you disturb me? You'd be an A plus student." He tells the teenager.

"Thanks Coach." Stiles nods at him before he looks back at the pictures.

"Put those pictures away- Stilinski!" Coach yells when Stiles suddenly grabs the LacCrosse stick in his hands, his eyes squinting at the bottom of it.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Coach asks him angrily, pulling the LacCrosse stick away from him.

"A lot." Isaac smirks, making Stiles smile at him sarcastically before he shows Charlotte a picture.

"Yeah, I'm starting to think that." Coach mutters before he walks back to the front of the class.

"Jeep boy- just because you're showing me a picture I've already seen five times, doesn't mean I'm gonna miraculously solve the case." Charlotte raises her eyebrows.

"It's a LacCrosse player." Stiles explains.

"The killer's on the team." Scott realises.

"It's Garrett." Charlotte instantly tells them.

"And his girlfriend." Isaac speaks up with a nod.

"Guys-" Scott starts with a small sigh.

"Don't fuck with us on this one. We know what we're talking about, Scooby." Charlotte cuts him off, turning to him with a small glare, making the werewolf raise his hands in a surrender position.

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"This is so fucking pointless." Scott huffs, throwing another LacCrosse stick to the ground.

"I love breaking shit. Highlight of my life." Charlotte smiles widely, throwing a LacCrosse stick into the bin like a Javelin.

"Nice one." Isaac laughs, high fiving the Lynx.

"I was gonna say that most of the team play with their own gear." Scott smiles at her.

"Great, let's go and break those ones too... except for Liam's." Charlotte smiles widely.

"How about, instead of trying to find a LacCrosse stick with a hidden dagger in it, maybe we should try and get the game cancelled?" Kira suggests.

"Where the fuck did you come from?" Charlotte her in confusion.

"Maybe the game's the best way to catch them red-handed." Scott shrugs a little.

"Literally or figuratively?" Isaac asks him with raised eyebrows.

"Exactly. What if their hands are literally covered in blood because they just stabbed someone to death? Which, by the way, can be any of you guys. And I don't think Arlo would like dying again." Stiles scoffs, looking between his best friends.

"You and Isaac are getting along so well recently. Why?" Charlotte asks her best friends with furrowed eyebrows, making Stiles slowly turn to her incredulously.