ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

"Yeah, fuck you Mr. Bi-yourself."

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"Why are you here?" Derek asks when she sees Charlotte laying on the roof.

"What the fuck is up with the starts? They're not making shapes anymore. Bitch- why aren't the stars making shapes?" Charlotte asks, leaning her head up to look between at the two adults.

"Don't change the subject." Derek raises his eyebrows at his cousin.

"I don't know what you're on about, SourWolf." The Lynx hums, laying back down on the roof.

"Let's just get everyone off the roof." Sheriff sighs, turning to face his deputies.

"That's a very good idea-" Charlotte starts with a small nod.

"What did you do?" Derek asks, walking over to her.

"Absolutely nothing." Charlotte shakes her head, looking at her cousin for a few moments before she smiles innocently.

"Then why can I smell blood?" The werewolf asks.

"Because you have a super nose." Charlotte smirks.

"You know anything about a teenage cannibal?" Derek asks her curiously.

"You mean the one I stabbed? Yeah, I know about him." Charlotte nods with a casual hum in her tone.

"Okay- you stabbed him?" The older Hale asks with wide eyes.

"Yeah. And?" The Lynx asks, scrunching her nose a little.

"Are you the one who killed him?" Derek asks her.

"No." Charlotte shakes her head.

"Then-" Derek starts.

"Why are you questioning me? I'm already questioning my own life decisions, I don't need someone to do it too." Charlotte scoffs, looking back up at the stars, messing around with her bracelet.

"Are you hurt?" Derek asks her.

"No." The Lynx shakes her head.

"Did you get hurt?" Derek asks.

"No." Charlotte mutters.

"Do you know that I'm worried for you?" The werewolf raises his eyebrows, making Charlotte smile a little.

"Yes." She nods.

"And you know that I'll never leave you, right?" Derek tilts his head a little.

"Of course you wouldn't. You'd go fucking in sane wondering if I set fire to Beacon Hills or not." Charlotte laughs, making Derek playfully roll his eyes and nod a little on agreement.

"Okay, we've gotta be quick about this. Scott said it was called a 'Wendigo.'" Sheriff speaks up, standing next to Derek, looking at Derek.

"That is correct." Charlotte nods, making the Sheriff jump and look down at her.

"How you doing, kiddo?" Sheriff asks her with a smile.

"I'm good. Could go for some food though." Charlotte shrugs a little.

"Wendigos are cannibalistic shapeshifters. I haven't heard of them in Beacon Hills for a long time though, they must have been well hidden." Derek shakes his head a little.

"How many people were up here again?" Derek asks, making Charlotte quickly close her eyes.

"Just himself, Arlo, Sean and the axe-murderer who apparently had no mouth. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you Arlo?" Sheriff asks, looking down at the Lynx.