ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

"Fuck."

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"Oh hey there- Foxy!" Charlotte cheers when she sees the Kitsune walk into the back room of the Animal Clinic.

"Arlo?" Kira asks, smiling at the Lynx in confusion as to why she's here.

And hanging off Deaton's operating table, of all places.

"Arlo?" Allison's voice speaks up, the huntress' head poking into the back room to see the Lynx.

"Allie!" Charlotte smiles happily, making Allison smile at her back.

"Why are you here?" Kira asks her friend curiously, watching as the Huntress walks over to the Lynx to help her sit upright.

"Injected with wolvesbane." Charlotte shrugs simply as she sits up, her eyebrows furrowing slightly as she turns to Allison.

"Again? That's, like, three times this past month." Allison points out incredulously, making Charlotte smile at her sheepishly.

"I'm not doing this willingly." Charlotte defends, making Allison playfully roll her eyes and nod her head.

"So, wanna tell me why you've got Kira's scent all over you?" Charlotte asks Allison ask calmly as possible.

Allison's eyes widen at this question, her head slowly turning to face the Kitsune as a dark blush quickly covers her entire face.

Kira, however, turns to Allison with a small smile.

"Told you she'd figure out." Kira shrugs a little.

"Are two finally together?" Charlotte asks the two women excitedly, looking between the two with wide eyes.

"Yes." Allison nods in reply.

"Yes!" Charlotte cheers happily, her face lighting up with a wide smile as she throws her hands in the air, making Allison and Kira chuckle at her.

Before anymore words can be exchanged between the three however, multiple unknown people walk into the back room, glancing towards Allison and Charlotte nervously.

"Who the fuck are all these people?" Charlotte asks in confusion as she looks between everyone, making Allison's and Kira's heads drop to their chests.

"Hello there, Miss. Hale." A woman speaks up with a small smile, making the Lynx's head tilt to the side in confusion.

"I feel like I should know you..." Charlotte trails in a mutter, quickly glancing at Allison for help.

"My name is Satomi." She tells her with a small nod.

"Oh, you're the Satomi my dad- yeah, I know who you are now. Hello, Miss. Satomi." Charlotte smiles politely, her eyes shining in recognition as she continues to look at the older woman.

"You know Satomi?" A voice asks from the back room doorway, making Charlotte look over.

"Hello Brett and..." Charlotte greets, trailing when she sees the younger girl gripping onto Brett's hand.

"Brett junior?" The youngest Hale furrows her eyebrows.

"Lori. My sister." Brett corrects, making Charlotte nod in understanding.

"Oh, well, I feel sorry for you." Charlotte smiles at Lori, who shyly smiles back at her.

"Arlo?" Scott's voice calls out as he walks into the back room, his eyebrows raising at the amount of people in the room.

"Wow. You weren't lying when you said you two found all of them. Good job." Scott smiles at Kira widely.

"Hey, no flirting with my girlfriend." Allison playfully glares at the alpha, walking over to Kira and wrapping her arm around her waist.