ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱɪx

"So, how's everyone's day?"

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"Oh, wow." Lydia raises her eyebrows in surprise, her eyes instantly catching into Charlotte's science test scores as soon as she gets her paper back.

"That's a high score..." Charlotte trails, her own surprise prominent on her face as she too stares at her score. "What's happening to me? Why am I smart now?"

"You were always smart. You just used to purposely lack in science to piss off Harris." Lydia shrugs knowingly, smiling at Mrs. Finch when she hands back her own test paper.

"Oh yeah." The Lynx mutters, laughing a little at the memories of Harris getting extremely annoyed every time she purposely done something wrong.

However, she gets pulled out of her thoughts when a paper ball suddenly hits her forehead, making Charlotte look up to see Isaac staring at her, his test paper held in his hand. He points up at his score with a smirk, 83.

Charlotte nods back at the curly haired beta in an impressed manner, holding up her test to show Isaac her own score, 92. The smirk on Isaac's face quickly drops and he's quick to smack Scott's shoulder and point at Charlotte's test paper to him.

"Not as good as me though." Lydia hums smugly, sliding Charlotte her test paper where the number 96 is written in a deep red with a large circle around it.

"Impressive. Does this mean I can choose our next date?" Charlotte asks, leaning her head on her hand as she look at her girlfriend with a loving smile.

"What's that got to do with anything?" Lydia asks Charlotte with a confused smile.

"Don't know. It just came into mind. Like pizza rolls." Charlotte shrugs with a light nod. "We're having pizza rolls for our next date."

Lydia playfully rolls her eyes at her girlfriend's wandering mind before she starts looking through her test paper, herself and Charlotte drowning out the conversation Mrs. Finch and Scott are having next to them.

"Charlotte."

The Lynx jerks a little, her body jumping when someone whispers her name into her ear. This catches Lydia's attention, the redhead turning to look at the Lynx with furrowed eyebrows. Charlotte immediately glances at Theo, who quickly looks away from her as soon as she turns to him.

"Charlotte Hale."

"Charlotte."

"Arlo." Another whisper is heard, this time less raspy and more familiar.

The Lynx turns to the door, ignoring the questioning looks from her girlfriend. She sees Liam standing at the doorway of their science classroom, looking panicked and frantic as he gestures for her to follow him. Charlotte doesn't think twice to put her hand up, grabbing Mrs. Finch's attention.

"Can I go to the bathroom, please?" She asks, and as soon as she gets confirmation to leave, she's immediately getting out of her seat, sending Lydia a quick smile before she's rushing out of the classroom.

"What's wrong? Are you okay? Are you hurt? Someone giving you shit? Do I have to bury them?" Charlotte asks, stopping Liam in the middle of the hallway by his shoulders, checking the young beta over.

"I'm fine, but Tracy's here. She's in History class right now." Liam tells the Lynx.

"Really? History class? Couldn't have been a better lesson?" Charlotte asks, now following Liam towards the classroom Tracy's in.

"It's Mr. Yukimura's class." The sixteen year old adds.

"What?" Charlotte asks in a panic, now speed walking towards her second favourite teacher's classroom.